• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What’s some stuff that was hilarious in hindsight?

VreyIsGrey

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6743-6838-1490
Personally I was never convinced the Grinch would end up in Smash. I think that one character singlehandedly wiped away all the credibility of that leak.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
The fact that the Luminary got a support thread like 3 messages long before he got in

Blitzwing

Smash Cadet
"Steve will never get into the game!"
"Sans from Undertale will never get into the game!"

What both of these games have in common is that they were very relevant and popular this past decade, and managed to make it in. I wouldn't even be surprised if Freddy Fazbear made it onto the roster.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
What both of these games have in common is that they were very relevant and popular this past decade, and managed to make it in. I wouldn't even be surprised if Freddy Fazbear made it onto the roster.
you know the roster is done

SimplebutAwesome

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
SASI#639
NNID
SimplebutAwesome
3DS FC
0817-4283-7186
Switch FC
SW-7104-0898-6988
Personally I was never convinced the Grinch would end up in Smash. I think that one character singlehandedly wiped away all the credibility of that leak.
tbh it was completely unbelievable since almost every character in the grinch leak was a highly requested character

Top Bottom