• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WFT Projectile KOs

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
What are your preferred methods of killing with projectiles?

Here is my most favorite: https://youtu.be/dOUCs0XXV2w

My second has to be dropdown Fully Charged SS. The brightness added to the red/black death sparks really adds to the intensity of it.

My last favorite is the wallbounce header ball stage spike. It's one of the most unexpected and hilarious ways to kill somebody, especially when they were expecting a spike instead.

Lord_Espurr

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wheresthetoilet
3DS FC
5129-1941-8904
It's always funny when you kill someone at 0 with sweeping salutation.

Kikaioh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ParkourSquid
3DS FC
4055-4356-1945
My last favorite is the wallbounce header ball stage spike. It's one of the most unexpected and hilarious ways to kill somebody, especially when they were expecting a spike instead.
Very much this.

SuaveChaser

Smash Journeyman
I love when you KO someone with sun salutation in mid air lol it is funny when it is full charged.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Definitely header snipes.

Yeah SS hits harder, and setups are more optimal, but hitting someone with header from midstage when they're in the magnifying glass is just too satisfying.

Top Bottom