• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wfl

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
hoooooooooo my god MWFL is so borin in smash no 1 ever wants to play...

SYM (SMASH YOUR MOM)

I LIVE IN NEW PORT RICHEY

ABOUT 30 MINS FROM TAMPA.

WHO WANTS TO PLAYY..

PLS SOME1 ANY1 PLAY ME IN SMASH PLZZZZZ...OR DO I JUS HAVE TO MOVE TO CFL??

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
My roommates are from New Port Richey.

and I just found out yesterday that their best friend is Lime Backwards' roommate.

So if they ever want to go over there to see their friends, I'll probably come along and then smash.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i live in new port richey next to sr. 54....where do the new port richey or port richey people at???

but 4 real CFL is lookin like fun right now..

and I just found out yesterday that their best friend is Lime Backwards' roommate.

So if they ever want to go over there to see their friends, I'll probably come along and then smash.
i hang out wit lime sometimes when ever u guys come over holla..

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
we shouldnt have to move to CFL. we just got to push our city with constant tournys and smashfests. im gonna try to start up the smashfests again. hopefully when i do it i can do one or two everymonth with housing so people from all over can come.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord

Dude, why am I learning of this now!? And why weren't there phone number exchanges? I am always the last to know about this stuff *sugh*. Yeah, my roommate just told me about this as I was reading this post. What a small world.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
theres a place on sr. 54 that is willin to host torneys....jus need to make it big where there is more than 15 people..and they charge $10 a head..i dont think they give cash prizes...but they give other stuff like gift cards, wii's,360's, games.. along them lines...but there needs to be smashfests...what happem to Greg aka Jenova :o(

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
i was gonna ask lamugi if he wanted to come thru friday. i should be home relativley early. i should be back by 2. if not 2 then 7pm. cuz if i come home early its cuz i dont have to work. if i dont its cuz i gotta work.

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
maybe saturday. 2 reasons. i may go with some friends to clearwater or i may chill at my apt and wait for my girlfiend to get out of work. but id have to kick you out early prolly around 6 or 7pm saturday. cuz my girlfriend gets off work at like 5 or 6 but she may have to work her second job. so it all depends but if i dont go with some friends to clear water then ill hit u up.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
this is the 2nd thread you've posted sym, about how MWFL has no smashers, when they actually do.

and @slim, use PM's
i mean that around me in the new port richey, port richey, hudson, spring hill, holiday areas like that...

so what time is all this smashin goin to start on sat??? cuz i need the pass code to get pass the gate...nuccccccca

Top Bottom