• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We've created ourselves a Project M Mini Game

McD

Smash Journeyman
Footbrawl. The ball spawns in the middle and when it lands past the goal line, will roll through the boundary and respawn in the middle. The best ruleset I have come up with requires a team to both score more goals AND ko the other team. If the team with less goals wins the stock battle, the result is a tie. Time mode is obviously is a little simpler, but has less strategy as a result.

This mini game has its own mini game.

Some attacks send the ball moving very fast but without charging the ball, preventing it from colliding with other players. Fox's shine... yet again kicks *** because of this.

Sooo...

Fox-pong: 4 player foxes, shine only unless other moves can be agreed upon.

Replaces Onett.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b14vbse07y5rmgv/Footbrawl.rar
This is pretty amazing, thanks for linking this, holy crap!

makegoodchoices

Smash Rookie
NNID
zimdohicky
3DS FC
0748-3111-1596
Mine is pretty basic, but it's something that always results in hilarity.
4 stocks
4 players
everyone Ganon
special - slow
Pirate Ship

It's resulted in some of the loudest, most fun games of PM I've ever played. The sheer terror that people feel when they fall into the water and watch another Ganon coming to stomp them in slow-motion...

McD

Smash Journeyman
Mine is pretty basic, but it's something that always results in hilarity.
4 stocks
4 players
everyone Ganon
special - slow
Pirate Ship

It's resulted in some of the loudest, most fun games of PM I've ever played. The sheer terror that people feel when they fall into the water and watch another Ganon coming to stomp them in slow-motion...
Lmao until you mentioned the water part I was only thinking warlock punches which are still pretty hilarious
Thats great!

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
I've had a BLAST with this: pick Turbo mode, then take Giga Bowser vs a team to Training Stage. The sandbag lets you cancel too.

McD

Smash Journeyman
Jump Attack
• Fixed Camera Mode
• Stamina Mode
• Metal Mode, Bunny Hood
• Heavy Gravity
• Speed mode of preference
• 1% or 10% life

Fixed Camera mode on Green Hill Zone has a hilarious glitch where the camera is well above the actual stage, causing -1% damage by standing on the ground. The objective of this game is not to die, this is done by jumping, then upon landing jumping immediately or else you take damage. Good players will track the rotating platform for lowered risk. It can be more about timing but changing the games gravity and items.
Personally I felt Falcon was the perfect weight for this game :)

Y-L

Smash Champion
Yesterday we were doing 4 player 30 percent stamina Falco laser only on temple and 1 percent fox nair only. Fun stuff.

Top Bottom