• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Western Massachusetts Melee'ers + SSB64'ers

SPARKEATER

Smash Rookie
Let's get it! I have spent countless minutes trying to message people on this site that appear to be local, however I still have not found anyone who would like to get some games in. Looking for anyone within a 25 mile radius of Springfield, Mass.

Holla atcha boy.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
there are a few of us that play Project M and other games in the city

there is nothing organized anymore and only three of us even activly practice Melee anymore

as of right now there is myself, Armageddon, Life and Flaco in Springfield. I'm currently invested in Project M and Injustice (having retired from the Melee tournament scene a few years ago due to lack of improvement) but the other three still play melee

If and when you read this PM me and I'll see if i can set something up, I don't come on here often anymore but I'll keep an eye on it...

BluntMaster

Smash Rookie
There are a bunch of us at UConn who play melee and a couple who play 64. We hold tournaments pretty often and its mostly students from our school that show up but usually some people from U Hart show up. Let me know if you want more info

Wind

Smash Cadet
Dunno if you still check this but there's a very active scene at UMass Amherst. Roman comes by fairly often, and there's a wide range of skill levels, you're welcome to come by and play with any of us.

Dylekerem

Smash Rookie
Let's get it! I have spent countless minutes trying to message people on this site that appear to be local, however I still have not found anyone who would like to get some games in. Looking for anyone within a 25 mile radius of Springfield, Mass.

Holla atcha boy.
hey i live in easthampton and i am currently looking for a melee training partner, hit me up with your skype

Arnold8351

Smash Rookie
me and 2 friends of mine live in the southampton area, and X9 Games in hadley said they would be willing to host some tournaments if we got enough people to go, we play pm and a little melee.

tsulz

Smash Rookie
I'd be interested in that x9 tournament idea, I have at least 5 friends in mind who'd be interested as well

tsulz

Smash Rookie
Greenfield, a couple others are from Amherst I believe

Top Bottom