• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westchester Players

STRIFE_NY

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0087-2451-5120
Just looking for players in the Westchester area. I live in New Rochelle but there doesn't seem to be much of a scene here. I'm also relatively new to smash boards, this is my first post. If anyone has any information on local tournaments/events or just places where people love to play some smash let me know. :]

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Just looking for players in the Westchester area. I live in New Rochelle but there doesn't seem to be much of a scene here. I'm also relatively new to smash boards, this is my first post. If anyone has any information on local tournaments/events or just places where people love to play some smash let me know. :]
Hey man, what's up? There are a surprising amount of smashers in westchester, we're just hard to find lol. A bunch of us usually meet up at our friend's house in yonkers on friday nights to play (mainly melee). Oh, also I'm from Mount Vernon, on the border of New Rochelle so we're likely pretty close lol
feel free to add me on facebook if ya have it so chattin is easier and I can add you to our group
(Alex Cottrell with no profile pic)
But yeah, mostlyyy melee with some pm and some people are willing to play smash4 too a bit most likely

Last edited:

STRIFE_NY

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0087-2451-5120
Hey man, what's up? There are a surprising amount of smashers in westchester, we're just hard to find lol. A bunch of us usually meet up at our friend's house in yonkers on friday nights to play (mainly melee). Oh, also I'm from Mount Vernon, on the border of New Rochelle so we're likely pretty close lol
feel free to add me on facebook if ya have it so chattin is easier and I can add you to our group
(Alex Cottrell with no profile pic)
But yeah, mostlyyy melee with some pm and some people are willing to play smash4 too a bit most likely
Thanks for the letting me know man! I'll hit you up on facebook then :)

MegaSilver

Smash Cadet
NNID
MegaSilver
There's no organized get togethers outside you guys playing at a friend's house? :p I'd feel bad inviting myself to get in on things.

ShadowTriad

Smash Rookie
hmm just joined to post this cause Im also nearby, I see this post is a bit old but I really want people to play with lol.

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
hmm just joined to post this cause Im also nearby, I see this post is a bit old but I really want people to play with lol.
hey man, feel free to hit me up on facebook as well lol. I only really play melee with a bit of pm on the side but I can point you in the right direction if you're looking for smash 4

oh also here is an fb group that covers pretty much every smash game in westchester county, (more focus on smash 4 and pm) I suggest joinin it
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SSB914/

rabbitxp

Smash Rookie
is this westchester in the bronx ? I am trying to get better at sm4sh and would like to play with other people out in that area

Top Bottom