• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West MI Smash School

fishnax

Smash Apprentice
We fluxuate between 3-5. There's usually at least 1 for Brawl so I'm sure you can use that one. I'd recommend bringing a TV if you could though.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Sucks you guys had to leave so early. I'll probably show up more often.

Next month for my house tourney, I could just start hosting at that venue could I not? Anyone here good friends with the club manager?

fishnax

Smash Apprentice
Yea he'd probably let you do that and I'd love you forever.
Shock did you get 2 stocked or 3 stocked this time? : )

fishnax

Smash Apprentice
damnit I can only go wednesdaysss :(

but I really want to face kail. The first time I faced him I was beyond terrible. Now I'm just semi-terrible. Maybe I'll have a chance to take some real stocks lol

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I lied, it's way too nice out. Went skateboarding.

I might be able to stop in Wednesdays but idk if it's worth it, I can be there for like 30 minutes max.

Fridays I can usually work. Is anyone there Fridays at 2PM?

Arcalyth

GLS | root
The club doesn't meet until 3 I don't think. I'm going to be there this Friday starting sometime between 4 and 5:30 with Project M again. I wanna get some real competition going this time :)

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I marked my calendar for Tues/Wed.

I'll try to make it this time.

My house tourney is on the 17th, try to spread the word at these if you can.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Stopped by today, door was locked - and I was informed that they moved the area? Let me know what's up, anyone who actives this thread.

awesomeatlife

Smash Rookie
So I'm back in Grand Rapids for my winter break from school. Are these meetings still going on over break or are they taking a break with the schools?

Top Bottom