• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Fatties Brawl March 15th Saturday

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Yay, another Salem tourney. Please mark The Super Smash Twins both as *confirmed*.

Climax11

Smash Ace
I believe I should be able to attend this with a few others...need a day or two to fully wrap my head around the date.

T0MMY

Smash Master
This is the same date as Gameclucks, and I know Gimpy will want me there so I can destroy him like I did at E for All ;^D
Mark me as unconfirmed as of now.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I might want to just go to this one instead of being someone and going to GameClucks. I've done so much traveling the last month or so I'm exhausting funds/time.
I'd be more inclined to stay local if we could do something cool like have the Salem winner play the GC winner on wifi for Super Finals.

Edit: Add this tournament to TIA @ allisbrawl.com if you haven't already

Climax11

Smash Ace
if i don't hear back about this sometime soon I might be hosting a portland tournament sometime this weekend. Pretty small scale but it'd be cool if you salem guys or the smash twins could make it.

Or better yet, fev, you should host :) Friday night smash til dawn tourney? :D

Top Bottom