• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

went to a tournaent....

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
and got matched up against ice climbers twice, and both of the people loooved to infinite grab, than when i was around 100, they would charge their usmash i was immediatly made sad....

wasabicheese

Smash Journeyman
heres some advice. "Don't jump into the ****". cookie to whoever names the smasher who says this. what it means is, just dont get grabbed. its not as hard as it sounds with practice.

Doomian

Smash Cadet
I love to rush an opponent, swiftly side-step an attack, then proceed to chain-grab across the stage ^_^

J4pu

Smash Champion
Do your best to split them up without putting yourself at risk and then try to get between them and keep them from reuniting.
also once they are split up it's unlikely they'll be able to hold you long enough for the other to get back and start an infinite.

and of course if you can hit popo away while nana is recovering from over an edge, gg nana which means gg popo

Top Bottom