• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, for the ongoing crud i'm hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artic_Firewolf

Smash Rookie
Morton IL, if you know any tournaments in the vici
Listen, I know everyone in their right mind is saying this, brawl is not the same game.

For now, instead of trying vigorously to try and find a glitch that you can exploit, just try working on the other equally important aspects of the game: Timing, combos, and just basically understanding all points of the game. stop worrying about the glitches, they will come. They ALWAYS come, if you're remotely intelligent, you know this. The longer you try finding the glitches, so you think you can claim the move in your name, the longer the intelligent people will have to practice on the aspects of the game they can train on.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Every time you say "I know this has been posted before" in relation to a Brawl vs. Melee debate, a mod locks a thread and God /facepalm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom