• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Hunger Games: Hosted by Aussie the Shinobi (136th Hunger Games Requests Are Open)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, turns out it was Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J .

I looked back a couple pages to see it.
Ah.......well crap.

I guess I can always nominate him another time.

Since that only leaves me with only one other tribute on my backlog, I'll nominate The Spy instead, taking the Medic's place (assuming he wasn't nominated already too).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Three deaths happened.

The Medic, Withered Foxy, and Bob all killed Hank Hill as Jeanne accidentally shot an arrow at Saizo instead of Marie. Then Jeanne died trying to leave the arena. Erureido Erureido and Digital Hazard Digital Hazard are out.

Only five people remain (Marie, The Medic, Withered Foxy, Bob Belcher, and Jedah Dohma). Who will win?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Three deaths happened.

The Medic, Withered Foxy, and Bob all killed Hank Hill as Jeanne accidentally shot an arrow at Saizo instead of Marie. Then Jeanne died trying to leave the arena. Erureido Erureido and Digital Hazard Digital Hazard are out.

Only five people remain (Marie, The Medic, Withered Foxy, Bob Belcher, and Jedah Dohma). Who will win?
The best Splatoon girl still lives.

I like where this is going.

RIP Saizo.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Two deaths happen.

Bob Belcher kills Marie and Withered Foxy kills The Medic. Both @TooBadWaluigiTime and @WeirdChillFever are out.

Only three people remain (Bob Belcher, Withered Foxy, and Jedah Dohma). Who will win?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And the winner is Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J . Thanks to Jedah killing Withered Foxy and Bob dying of thirst. Congrats.

Requests for the next game are open. I might do one more since I should limit things to two games a day. How does that sound?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And the winner is Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J . Thanks to Jedah killing Withered Foxy and Bob dying of thirst. Congrats.

Requests for the next game are open. I might do one more since I should limit things to two games a day. How does that sound?
Fine Bob, you had to make this hard.

I nominate Tina Belcher and Lisa Simpson.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im always up for one more.

-Wind Suit Yui.
-Equuleus Shoko from Saintia Sho.

-Yuri Seo
-Brian Griffin

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Second thought, I'll take a break for the night,

It would be fair to give people like Kenith and Alucard a chance for once.

But don't worry, I'll definitely make surety do the next one in the morning.

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I don't know. Looking at all these Mafia games, I don't see them really sharing topics. Especially between two hosts. Why not ask Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth .

With the Hunger Games simulator, you would have to copy the URL's with the file name at the end (jpg, png, gif, etc). Taking image links from wikis mean that you would have to cut the extra stuff like revision data after the file names. It's quite simple if you do them.
Hm, Ok.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth Would I be allowed to do hunger games in this thread, or would I have to start a new thread if I wanted to do my own hunger games simulator?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Hm, Ok.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth Would I be allowed to do hunger games in this thread, or would I have to start a new thread if I wanted to do my own hunger games simulator?
I'm not a mod here. I only said Aussie should take her series to Decisive Games instead of using the Social Thread because it overtook the thread to the point that some were complaining. It's a full-out game, so that makes sense.

I'd check the forum leaders here and ask them what they think.

----------------

And chalk up another loss. XD

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Back from a lengthy workout. Let's see what happened.

Jeanne d' Arc and Saizo huddle for warmth
Oh snap, Saizo and Jeanne d'Arc are having a thing going on! I can imagine Orochi and Kagero talking about it back in Hoshido.

Orochi: "The cards have just told me that your ex is currently snuggling with the famous Jeanne d'Arc!"

Kagero: "You say that in way to make me jealous."

Orochi: "Oh, come on now, Kagero. You SURE you have gotten over Saizo?"

Kagero: "Saizo and I broke up so that we could focus more on our duties as Ryoma's retainers."

Orochi: "But surely you have to feel SOME jealousy over Saizo snuggling with the a famous figure from history."

Kagero: "...Fine, I will admit I do have some jealousy over what Saizo is doing."

Orochi: "Oooo, I feel you, Kagero. Jeanne is another pretty cute woman herself. I can already imagine Saizo will have quite the tales to tell when he comes back."

Kagero: "Heh, I bet Lord Ryoma will be shocked... perhaps even envious!"

Jeanne accidentally shot an arrow at Saizo instead of Marie.
-Jeanne accidentally shoots Saizo-

Saizo: "GAAAAAAHHHH!"

Jeanne: *Gasp* Oh no, Saizo! Saizo, I'm so sorry!"

Saizo: "Ugh, why did you try to use an arrow? You know... that's not your... weapon of choice."

Jeanne: "Someone stole my signature lance flag, and I desperately needed a weapon, so I had to use that bow and arrow left behind by someone else."

Saizo: "You tried to kill that weird squid girl popstar... that was after us... and you shot me instead."

Jeanne: "Saizo, please... it was all or nothing... I didn't expect she'd duck on the last second and shoot at the tree where you were hiding."

Saizo: "You could've... anticipated her dodge... and aimed the arrow at her... *screams in pain*."

Jeanne: "SAIZO... Please, hang in there!"

Saizo: "I'm afraid... I won't be alive... for much longer. Damn, I won't be seeing Lord Ryoma again..."

Jeanne: "Don't say things like that! You are going to be okay, you hear me! Please, hang in there! I REALLY enjoyed that night when we snuggled together. During that night, I realized what a really handsome and dorky guy you are. You enjoyed it, right?"

Saizo: "...Yes... I did... urgh..."

Jeanne: "Saizo... you are such a great guy... the truth is... I've fallen in love with you... Please, don't die on me. I'm really sorry for what happened! I want to spend more time with you!"

Saizo: "You are too kind, Jeanne... I forgive... you... At least, I'll reunite... with... my brother..." *Saizo dies*

Jeanne: "Saizo, no! Wake up Please... *Jeanne checks his pulse*... Saizo... SAIZOOOOOOOO"

-Jeanne cries her heart out-

Quite the tragic love story that happened these games.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Eh, it would be cool with having multiple hosts; I ****ing love these games, but of course Aussie has other stuff to do.
As long the other potential hosts keep this same format, Im fine.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
I'm not a mod here. I only said Aussie should take her series to Decisive Games instead of using the Social Thread because it overtook the thread to the point that some were complaining. It's a full-out game, so that makes sense.

I'd check the forum leaders here and ask them what they think.

----------------

And chalk up another loss. XD
Hm, okay. Thanks.

Back from a lengthy workout. Let's see what happened.

-Jeanne accidentally shoots Saizo-

Saizo: "GAAAAAAHHHH!"

Jeanne: *Gasp* Oh no, Saizo! Saizo, I'm so sorry!"

Saizo: "Ugh, why did you try to use an arrow? You know... that's not your... weapon of choice."

Jeanne: "Someone stole my signature lance flag, and I desperately needed a weapon, so I had to use that bow and arrow left behind by someone else."

Saizo: "You tried to kill that weird squid girl popstar... that was after us... and you shot me instead."

Jeanne: "Saizo, please... it was all or nothing... I didn't expect she'd duck on the last second and shoot at the tree where you were hiding."

Saizo: "You could've... anticipated her dodge... and aimed the arrow at her... *screams in pain*."

Jeanne: "SAIZO... Please, hang in there!"

Saizo: "I'm afraid... I won't be alive... for much longer. Damn, I won't be seeing Lord Ryoma again..."

Jeanne: "Don't say things like that! You are going to be okay, you hear me! Please, hang in there! I REALLY enjoyed that night when we snuggled together. During that night, I realized what a really handsome and dorky guy you are. You enjoyed it, right?"

Saizo: "...Yes... I did... urgh..."

Jeanne: "Saizo... you are such a great guy... the truth is... I've fallen in love with you... Please, don't die on me. I'm really sorry for what happened! I want to spend more time with you!"

Saizo: "You are too kind, Jeanne... I forgive... you... At least, I'll reunite... with... my brother..." *Saizo dies*

Jeanne: "Saizo, no! Wake up Please... *Jeanne checks his pulse*... Saizo... SAIZOOOOOOOO"

-Jeanne cries her heart out-

Quite the tragic love story that happened these games.
Top ten saddest anime romance deaths...

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth
Exactly what thread do you think I should contact this threads mods in?
This one. Basically, this is what Red Ryu told me; "If other threads allow multiple hosts, no need to use separate threads". If similar games exist(like, say, two forum games that are two separate Pokemon rp's, with the key difference being unique hosts), just with different hosts, you should make your own thread. If not, you both can be a host. Of course, if you both host in the same thread, you two can talk it out and figure how things will work(for instance, running a game at the same time could confuse others. So taking turns is one option). Or whatever works.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : Could you help explain this one, please?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095

So I won these games...

*Insert Jedah's mad laughter*
A little confused that someone thought I'd nominated the Medic, but either way I'm glad that one of my favourite Darkstalkers won the game. Bit of an underrated Capcom villain, but I hope they do him justice if he's going to appear in MVC:I... even if it got buried by volcanic ash.

I'll set up six new tributes for future games.
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
Mamizou Futatsuiwa (Touhou - Ten Desires)

Gangrel (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Ashnard (FE: Path of Radiance)

Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown series)
Haohmaru (Samsho as well)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
#HBC | marshy #HBC | marshy

You seem like a responsible figure here, how would you feel about a game (any game like Mafia or The Hunger Games) having multiple hosts here?

I'm leaning for the idea after having Prmotheus here do his games in the same thread.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like the idea; our records stay consistent and people will not be able to revive dead characters by playing them in different threads.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Yeah, I'd like to possibly host some hunger games here as well. I'm probably not going to be here as much as Aussie, but I'd still be able to do them every once in a while.

Oh, and starting today (Saturday) I'm going to be at Scout Camp for a week, so even if I do get permission to host here, I'm going to be gone for a week.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

You seem like a responsible figure here, how would you feel about a game (any game like Mafia or The Hunger Games) having multiple hosts here?

I'm leaning for the idea after having Prmotheus here do his games in the same thread.
Ironically they also have hosted their own version of Hunger Games. From what I understood, it sounds like Prometheus should have their own thread.

Of course, I personally don't care either way. I'm just echoing the Mod that let me know of what "should" happen.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer

as in

multiple threads for hunger games? so thered be this one and others by other people?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This one. Basically, this is what Red Ryu told me; "If other threads allow multiple hosts, no need to use separate threads". If similar games exist(like, say, two forum games that are two separate Pokemon rp's, with the key difference being unique hosts), just with different hosts, you should make your own thread. If not, you both can be a host. Of course, if you both host in the same thread, you two can talk it out and figure how things will work(for instance, running a game at the same time could confuse others. So taking turns is one option). Or whatever works.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu : Could you help explain this one, please?
Generally want to keep one game in one thread. Two people can host it but only one can be the OP of the thread.

Just have one person be the host and talk in PMs in terms of running it.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
as in

multiple threads for hunger games? so thered be this one and others by other people?
Yes, sorry for the late reply.

I mean can games like this have multiple hosts in one thread.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
oh well ryu seems to have answered your question aussie. if theres anything else you wanna kno feel free to ask tho

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And that's that.

I might probably make a new game later. But for now, I must eat.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So things were decided?

In that case, I'm ready for this game. But this could be my last since I'm kind of sleepy.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The new Hunger Games is here.

Let's make this one and only game worth the excitement.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And we have our first three deaths.

Tina threw a knife into Wind Suit Yui's head, Mega Mushroom kills Naraku on her birthday, and Captain America kills Jaguarman.

Vin gathers explosives and Medusa finds a bag of camping tools.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And we have our first three deaths.

Tina threw a knife into Wind Suit Yui's head, Mega Mushroom kills Naraku on her birthday, and Captain America kills Jaguarman.

Vin gathers explosives and Medusa finds a bag of camping tools.
Yui can never not die in the first round.

But Naraku dying on her birthday is just as insulting IMO.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yui died even before I realized the games started.

Brah.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So far the Tanuki Tricksters are doing fine... Who's to say something bad will happen to them in the next five minutes when I post my thoughts about Splatoon 2 and Toy Story in KHIII hype in the Social Thread?

Top Bottom