• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Hunger Games: Hosted by Aussie the Shinobi (136th Hunger Games Requests Are Open)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Two deaths happen.

A Plate of Spaghetti kills NeoMyotismon and Rickert of the Vinheim with a bomb. Schnee117 Schnee117 is out.

Only seven people remain (Daisy, Right Arm of Exodia, Ram, Plate of Spaghetti, Happy Mask Salesman, Reaper of the Cards, and Parappa the Rapper).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Two deaths happen.

A Plate of Spaghetti kills NeoMyotismon and Rickert of the Vinheim with a bomb. Schnee117 Schnee117 is out.

Only seven people remain (Daisy, Right Arm of Exodia, Ram, Plate of Spaghetti, Happy Mask Salesman, Reaper of the Cards, and Parappa the Rapper).

Spaghett had never been so deadly.

Until now.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
First death.

Ram fights with the Baby Kabold over a purse, leading her to strangle him to death.

Retro 5 scares Happy Mask Salesman from the Cornucopia.
Ram already getting the first kill... on an infant creature of all things. Damn.

CDi Ganon kills Ragna with sais. He's out for blood.

Ram and Yomi huddle for warmth.
-In the afterlife-

Ragna: "Dammit, why did I have to die early again?"

Terumi: "Oh, Ragboy! You got killed off early? That's great!"

Ragna: "Terumi, I swear to god, what the hell do you want this time?"

Terumi: "Yeesh, Ragna. Still cold as always. Well, I guess I'll let my buddy Azama take it away then."

Azama: "Ah, Ragna. Looks like you didn't get lucky with these games again just like me, so I'd thought we take some time and chat about what's been going on lately."

Ragna: "A chat? I don't know where you're going with this."

Azama: "Oh don't worry, we will serve you some delicious tea to go along with it."

Ragna: "Well, I could go for some tea."

Azama: "Splendid! Now, we just wait for your teammate Ram to drop by and-"

Ragna: "Wait, why did you mention Ram?"

Azama: "We'd thought we'd have a chat between you, her, and Rem, who is currently waiting for her right now."

Ragna: "I don't like the sound of this. I'm not going."

Terumi: "Too late! First answer counts. If you continue to disagree, Azama will cast a hex to wear you down"

Ragna: ("I really don't like where this is going")

-Meanwhile, back on Earth-

Yomi: "So Ram, do you have a guy you like?"

Ram: "Why do you ask such a silly question?"

Yomi: "Oh, well, you're sister is deeply in love with Subaru, so I'd thought if you too had feelings for him or someone else.

Ram: "No, I don't have feelings for Barusu, nor do I have for anyone else."

Yomi: "What about that Roxwaal guy?"

Ram: "He's only there to supply me mana."

Yomi: "You SURE? I've seen you two together, and it looks like you two might have a thing."

Ram: "No, it's nothing (Crap, she knows).

Yomi: "Okay, whatever you say, but just so you know, it's better to talk about these feelings than just keeping it to yourself, because it could affect your mindset with certain actions in the future. Just saying."

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Two deaths happen.

Parappa agrees to kill Happy Mask Salesman like he's asked and Ram fell into a frozen lake. Erureido Erureido is out.

Only five people remain (Right Arm of Exodia, Plate of Spaghetti, Parappa the Rapper, Daisy, and Reaper of the Cards).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Two deaths happen.

Parappa agrees to kill Happy Mask Salesman like he's asked and Ram fell into a frozen lake. Erureido Erureido is out.

Only five people remain (Right Arm of Exodia, Plate of Spaghetti, Parappa the Rapper, Daisy, and Reaper of the Cards).

If Daisy dies, I at least want Parappa to to win.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Daisy dies of dysentery and Parappa's head was bashed against a rock by the Reaper of the Cards. Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan and I are out.

Only three people remain (Reaper of the Cards, Right Hand of Exodia, and A Plate of Spaghetti). Either Golden could win this or it's a win for Purrfect Cell. Who will win?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy dies of dysentery and Parappa's head was bashed against a rock by the Reaper of the Cards. Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan and I are out.

Only three people remain (Reaper of the Cards, Right Hand of Exodia, and A Plate of Spaghetti). Either Golden could win this or it's a win for Purrfect Cell. Who will win?

Damn it, Daisy should have eaten healthier instead of stuffing her face.

And if Parappa is dead, who do I believe in?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Something, something, Waluigi Taco Stand :troll:

sorry.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The Plate of Spaghetti dies trying to escape the Arena and the reaper of the Cards bleeds to death. This makes the Right Hand of Exodia and Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth the winner.

Requests for the next match are now open. And all dead characters can be revived at the moment.

Care to play NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy ?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I guess the Right Arm Of The Forbidden One(accurate name cause nyeh) was armed and dangerous.

Anyway;

-Flagpole(Super Mario Bros.)
-A Cannon
-Barrel of Monkeys

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The Plate of Spaghetti dies trying to escape the Arena and the reaper of the Cards bleeds to death. This makes the Right Hand of Exodia and Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth the winner.

Requests for the next match are now open. And all dead characters can be revived at the moment.

Care to play NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy ?

I want Yomi to come back, but make the Pingu's Nightmare Walrus her partner.

Please and thank you.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Exodia's card killing the Reaper would've been perfect.

This is game 99, right?

-War Wolf
-Ophanimon Falldown Mode

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, since I'm in a Marvel mood...

Cable's left eye
The Hulkverine
Deadpool's Sweater

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
  • The Duck (The Duck Song)
  • Chinese mythology
  • Gomu Gomu no Mi
  • Medaka Kurokami
  • Terraspin
  • Reverse Trap
  • ABC
  • Green Dragon (Valkyrie Crusade)
  • the entire Spartan army
  • my severe lack of ideas

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Two deaths happen.

Ram: "If only Roxwaal-sama was here, then I'd be- oh crap"

*Ram falls into the frozen lake and dies*

And now the result, in the afterlife:

Ram: "Where am I?"

Mocking Spongebob: "wHeRe Am I?"

Terumi: *Arrives in his Hazama alias* "Oooo, good work finding her, Mocking SpongeBob. I've been wanting to meet you, Ram."

Ram: "Go on, weird snake guy."

Terumi: "Geez, you're pretty blunt, huh? Well, you would get along with Ragna perfectly. In fact, we'd thought we'd invite you to a tea session with you and Ragna. Oh yeah, you're sister will be there also."

Ram: "Rem will be there? Fine, I'll go along."
-At the cafe arranged by Terumi, Azama, and Mocking Spongebob-

Ram: "So you're that Ragna guy?"

Ragna: "Yep, that's me. You must be Ram. They already told me about you."

Ram: "Oh, I see- oh look, Rem has arrived."

Rem: "Nee-sama, I'm so happy to see you!"

Ragna: "Whoa, you look distressed. Did something happen?"

Rem: "Those guys said terrible things to me earlier."

Ram: "What did they say?"

-Rem arrives in the after life following her top 2 loss in the last Hunger Games-

Terumi: "Oh look, if it isn't everyone's favorite girl. I've been looking forward to meeting you!"

Azama: "Me too."

Mocking Spongebob: "mE tHrEe."

Rem: "Okay... What is it?"

Terumi: "Oh, remember that day when you gave that heartfelt confession to Subaru and how that cemented you as best girl, but then Subaru rejected you for Emilia and the entire Internet went ballistic because of it? Well, I just want to say, I'm #TeamEmilia. She sure is cuter than you that's for sure, especially since that's who Subaru's #1 is."

Rem: "But I accept Subaru-kun loves Emilia, because I want him to be happy, and I know he is close to me."

Azama: "But don't you see how continuing to love Subaru like that will get you nowhere? Just give up on him and accept Emilia is best girl and not you!":troll:

Rem: "I don't like how you are making comparisons."

Mocking Spongebob: "i DoN't LiKe HoW yOu ArE mAkInG CoMpArIsOnS."

Rem: "Be quiet, or I will kill you all"

Azama: "Yeah... about that..."

Terumi: "We've got your precious Subaru-kun locked up in a dungeon, and if you DARE to retaliate, I will kill him with my Oroboros in a snap of a finger, and you will never see him again."

Rem: "You... did that... to Subaru-kun... YOU MONSTERS!"

Terumi: "Nah ah ah, don't get mad, because I mean it when I say we WILL kill him if you try to fight back."

Azama: "We want you to go to this cafe in the meantime. You will meet up with Ragna and your sister eventually."

Rem: "...I guess I have no choice. Fine, I'll go to your cafe."

Ram: "I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Those three sound like mean-spirited bullies."

Ragna: "Yeah, I've met those three. They're not fun people to be around with, but considering how they forced us here, we just have to put up with it."

Rem: "I don't know what they really wanted out of that pestering either..."

Azama: "And here is the tea we promised you all. Enjoy!"

Ragna: "Well, at least we get to enjoy some tea."

Rem: "Yes, I could go for some tea."

Ram: "Indeed, tea is a relieving way to rid of this stress."

-Ragna, Rem, and Ram drink the tea, but then they spit it out immediately upon sipping it-

Ragna: "BLEGGHH, this isn't tea at all."

Rem: "It tastes just like water..."

Ram: "But with a lot of salt..."

Terumi: "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I see you all enjoyed the tea! Delicious, wasn't it?":troll:

Ragna: "Terumi, this isn't tea. You better tell us what you gave us, or else!"

Azama: "Oh that? That was the tears of the Rem fanbase."

Rem: "The tears of... my fanbase?"

Azama: "Yep, remember when we made those comments? Well, that was to create the finest supply of Rem fanbase tears, because we know how furious people were about that whole "I love Emilia" line. We then gave those tears as "tea" just to mess with you all!":troll:

Ragna: "Are you kidding me?"

Mocking Spongebob: "aRe YoU kIdDiNg Me?"

Rem: "How dare you disrespect my fans. You will pay!"

Ram: "Yeah, how dare you disrespect Rem's fans!"

Mocking Spongebob: "hOw DaRe YoU dIsReSpEcT rEm'S fAnS!"

Ragna: "You shut the hell up, you annoying sponge. Terumi and Azama, you two will die, right here and now! By the way, why did you even invite me here?"

Terumi: "Yeah, about that... To answer the latter question, I thought I'd set you up with some new chicks to date. To that first comment, go for the kill and I will end Subaru's life, and if that happens, Rem will be devastated, so I suggest that if you want to be on Rem's good side, you approach us like friends."

Ram: "And why should we?"

Mocking Spongebob: "aNd WhY sHoUlD wE?"

Azama: "Being aggressive too, Ram? You know you killed an innocent little infant dragon, right? You know how demonic that makes you?" Oh wait, that's right, you lost you're horn!:troll: Yeah, after killing the infant dragon, I'm pretty sure you want to be seen as a good person again, so you should probably avoid doing anything if you don't want Subaru dead."

Ram: "Grrr, you guys..."

Mocking Spongebob: "gRrR, yOu GuYs..."

Terumi: "So instead of fighting to the death, how about we play a game of TWISTER instead? I know Rem is really good at that game!":troll:

Rem: "Twister? ...No..."

Ragna: "Did you just make a reference to that infamous Re:Zero episode... in front of Rem? That is so low..."

Azama: "Oh don't worry, we won't be giving THAT game to Rem. We will let Rem play easy mode. As for you and Ram? We'll play hard mode! Let's see how well you will do!"

Rem: "If that is what I think you're implying, I will kill you if my sister dies from it."

Terumi: "Now now now, remember that ultimatum I told you, Rem? We don't want your precious Subaru dead, would we? You'll just have to follow through with this. And don't worry, knowing how strong your sister and Ragna are, I'm sure they'll be fine. And because you have the easy version, you will be watching it most of the time."

Ragna, Ram, and Rem: "Great" *eye rolls*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my requests:

-Gallade
-Takumi from Fire Emblem Fates

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ram: "If only Roxwaal-sama was here, then I'd be- oh crap"

*Ram falls into the frozen lake and dies*

And now the result, in the afterlife:

Ram: "Where am I?"

Mocking Spongebob: "wHeRe Am I?"

Terumi: *Arrives in his Hazama alias* "Oooo, good work finding her, Mocking SpongeBob. I've been wanting to meet you, Ram."

Ram: "Go on, weird snake guy."

Terumi: "Geez, you're pretty blunt, huh? Well, you would get along with Ragna perfectly. In fact, we'd thought we'd invite you to a tea session with you and Ragna. Oh yeah, you're sister will be there also."

Ram: "Rem will be there? Fine, I'll go along."
-At the cafe arranged by Terumi, Azama, and Mocking Spongebob-

Ram: "So you're that Ragna guy?"

Ragna: "Yep, that's me. You must be Ram. They already told me about you."

Ram: "Oh, I see- oh look, Rem has arrived."

Rem: "Nee-sama, I'm so happy to see you!"

Ragna: "Whoa, you look distressed. Did something happen?"

Rem: "Those guys said terrible things to me earlier."

Ram: "What did they say?"

-Rem arrives in the after life following her top 2 loss in the last Hunger Games-

Terumi: "Oh look, if it isn't everyone's favorite girl. I've been looking forward to meeting you!"

Azama: "Me too."

Mocking Spongebob: "mE tHrEe."

Rem: "Okay... What is it?"

Terumi: "Oh, remember that day when you gave that heartfelt confession to Subaru and how that cemented you as best girl, but then Subaru rejected you for Emilia and the entire Internet went ballistic because of it? Well, I just want to say, I'm #TeamEmilia. She sure is cuter than you that's for sure, especially since that's who Subaru's #1 is."

Rem: "But I accept Subaru-kun loves Emilia, because I want him to be happy, and I know he is close to me."

Azama: "But don't you see how continuing to love Subaru like that will get you nowhere? Just give up on him and accept Emilia is best girl and not you!":troll:

Rem: "I don't like how you are making comparisons."

Mocking Spongebob: "i DoN't LiKe HoW yOu ArE mAkInG CoMpArIsOnS."

Rem: "Be quiet, or I will kill you all"

Azama: "Yeah... about that..."

Terumi: "We've got your precious Subaru-kun locked up in a dungeon, and if you DARE to retaliate, I will kill him with my Oroboros in a snap of a finger, and you see him ever again."

Rem: "You... did that... to Subaru-kun... YOU MONSTERS!"

Terumi: "Nah ah ah, don't get me mad, because I mean it when I say we WILL kill him if you try to fight back."

Azama: "We want you to go to this cafe in the meantime. You will meet up with Ragna and your sister eventually."

Rem: "...I guess I have no choice. Fine, I'll go to your cafe."

Ram: "I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Those three sound like mean-spirited bullies."

Ragna: "Yeah, I've met those three. They're not fun people to be around with, but considering how they forced us here, we just have to put up with it."

Rem: "I don't know what they wanted

Azama: "And here is the tea we promised you all. Enjoy!"

Ragna: "Well, at least we get to enjoy some tea."

Rem: "Yes, I could go for some tea."

Ram: "Indeed, tea is a relieving way to rid of this stress."

-Ragna, Rem, and Ram drink the tea, but then they spit it out immediately upon sipping it-

Ragna: "BLEGGHH, this isn't tea at all."

Rem: "It tastes just like water..."

Ram: "But with a lot of salt..."

Terumi: "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I see you all enjoyed the tea!":troll:

Ragna: "Terumi, this isn't tea. You better tell us what you gave us, or else!"

Azama: "Oh that? That was the tears of the Rem fanbase."

Rem: "The tears of... my fanbase?"

Azama: "Yep, remember when we made those comments? Well, that was to create the finest supply of Rem fanbase tears, because we know how furious people were about that whole "I love Emilia" line.":troll:

Ragna: "Are you kidding me?"

Mocking Spongebob: "aRe YoU kIdDiNg Me?"

Rem: "How dare you disrespect my fans. You will pay!"

Ram: "Yeah, how dare you disrespect Rem's fans!"

Mocking Spongebob: "hOw DaRe YoU dIsReSpEcT rEm'S fAnS!"

Ragna: "You shut the hell up, you annoying spongebob. Terumi and Azama, you two will die, right here and now! Why did you even invite me here?"

Terumi: "Yeah, about that... To answer the latter question, I thought I'd set you up with some new chicks to date. To that first comment, go for the kill and I will kill Subaru's life, and if that happens, Rem will not be devastated, so I suggest that if you want to be on Rem's good side, you approach us friendly."

Ram: "And why should we?"

Mocking Spongebob: "aNd WhY sHoUlD wE?"

Azama: "Being aggressive too, Ram? You know you killed an innocent little infant dragon, right? You know how demonic that makes you?" Oh wait, that's right, you lost you're horn!:troll: Yeah, after killing the infant dragon, I'm pretty sure you want to be seen as a good person again, so you should probably avoid doing anything if you don't want Subaru dead."

Ram: "Grrr, you guys..."

Mocking Spongebob: "gRrR, yOu GuYs..."

Terumi: "So instead of fighting to the death, how about we play a game of TWISTER instead? I know Rem is really good at that game!":troll:

Rem: "Twister? ...No..."

Ragna: "Did you just make a reference to that infamous Re:Zero episode... in front of Rem? That is so low..."

Azama: "Oh don't worry, we won't be giving THAT game to Rem. We will let Rem play easy mode. As for you and Ram? We'll play hard mode! Let's see how well you will do!"

Rem: "If that is what I think you're implying, I will kill you if my sister dies from it."

Terumi: "Now now now, remember that ultimatum I told you, Rem? We don't want your precious Subaru dead, would we? You'll just have to follow through this. And don't worry, knowing how strong your sister and Ragna are, I'm sure they'll be fine. Because you have the easy version, you will be watching it most of the time."

Ragna, Ram, and Rem: "Great" *eye rolls*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my requests:

-Gallade
-Takumi from Fire Emblem Fates
Salty Tears is best Tea flavor :troll:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The New Hunger Games are up.

Let the battle begin.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Three deaths happen.

Alm sets Camilla on fire, Hulkverine bleeds to death, and the Walrus drowned himself in a frozen lake.

Flagpole chases after War Wolf and Big hat Logan is after Chrom.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Three deaths happen.

Alm sets Camilla on fire, Hulkverine bleeds to death, and the Walrus drowned himself in a frozen lake.

Flagpole chases after War Wolf and Big hat Logan is after Chrom.
How did this happen and walruses can survive below degree temperature?

Oh well, I still have Yomi.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Four deaths happen.

The Right Arm of Exodia steps on a landmine, Anastacia bleeds to death, and Chrom drank his own poison drink that was meant for Big Hat Logan. And The Gum Gum Fruit forced ABC to kill A Cannon.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Four deaths happen.

The Right Arm of Exodia steps on a landmine, Anastacia bleeds to death, and Chrom drank his own poison drink that was meant for Big Hat Logan. And The Gum Gum Fruit forced ABC to kill A Cannon.

Chrom, you should have known better than to drink something that's bad for you.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Now that's what I call a "finger bang" :troll:

...Didn't realize the Right Arm was good on walking on its fingers. Huh.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
With Chrom out, it's up to Alm and Celica. Here's hoping.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Here comes the acid rain and many people die.

Barrel of Monkeys shoves Deadpool's Sweater into the rain (which he pulled them in), the same happened with Galalde and the Gum Gum Fruit, Ophanimon refused Cable's Left Eye any shelter (killing him), Yomi leaves ABC to die in the acid rain, and Big Hand Logan dies in the rain next to Blinky Bill.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy and Schnee117 Schnee117 are out.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All those times waltzing through acid swamps must've helped out the Valentian duo here. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Barrel of Monkeys shoves Deadpool's Sweater into the rain (which he pulled them in), the same happened with Galalde and the Gum Gum Fruit, Ophanimon refused Cable's Left Eye any shelter (killing him), Yomi leaves ABC to die in the acid rain, and Big Hand Logan dies in the rain next to Blinky Bill.

Glad that Yomi lived in the middle of this and killed that Ben 10 OC too.

Acid rain kind of sucks.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Two deaths happened at the feast.

Takumi strangles Alm to death and Ophanimon did the same to Zero. @Xeno VII is out.

Only seven people remain (The Duck, Ophanimon, Takumi, Celica, War Wolf, Flagpole, and Yomi).

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Well that didn't take long...

Top Bottom