• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
inspired by Evil_Eye's thread in the pool room, I have made a forum dedicated to a text based Zombie Survival game.

as I've just made it, I have a distinct lack of members, so I thought you guys might be interested.

bear in mind that you have to be dedicated in order to play. I've seen games which take entire forums die out because one or two players had been neglectful

heres the link

http://flesheater.forumup.co.uk/index.php?mforum=flesheater&sid=60434e62a5bb2dbb247747d8b5cc5f61

I just need players, but I also need a couple of experienced moderators to help me keep things sorted. don't worry, if you're a mod, you can still play a game.

the rules on what to do are a bit miss and match, so if you want to ask me any questions, feel free to do so.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
oh wait a second is this played in the smash forums or on your forums?

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
well, I decided to make a forum, and it's main focus is the text based survival game that I thought up. I got the idea a little while ago, but the ambition for a game was recieved after I read Evil_Eye's thread.

basically, it's a post/text based game, in which you, the player, must survive the zombie appocolypse. if you don't feel like playing but still want to join, there is a general discussion part, a forum game part and I may add more parts soon.

you could say it's a little bit like the thing, but the basis on gameplay is slightly different

it's played on the forum that I've created

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I post a situation

for example

Mr. x is sitting in his room happily when a Zombie bursts in. Mr. X reacts and backs against the wall. observing the room for a way out of the dire situation, he sees his baseball bat propped against the wall. he also eyes the window as a possible escape route

they respond with their action

Mr. x throws caution to the wind and dives for the bat, hoping to grab it and hope to smash the zombie's head in

I respond with the result

Mr. x falls to the floor, but manages to grab the bat. as the zombie aproaches, mr. x rolls away then scrambles to his feet. bringing the bat high, then sharply down again, the hit from the bat causes the zombie to collapse, and mr. x continues with the attack until he thinks the zombie is dead... again

obviously posts would be more detailed than that, but that example is the basic gist of it. I post a situation, you say what you want to do and i post the result based on your stats. simple

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You're not allowed to advertise for your own site. As that is all that this is doing, I'll have to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom