• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to SSBlog

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome! Super Smash Blog is a new blog brought to you by Smash World, designed to bring you all the information on the upcoming Super Smash Bros. 3 (aka Super Smash Bros. Wii, even though it doesn’t have an official name–yet!).

Over the next few days we’ll be posting information coming out of the E3 Expo pertaining to Smash Bros. 3, including Nintendo’s pre-E3 press conference on Tuesday, and compiling it all for you on our <a href="http://smashbrosrevolution.com/gameinfo/">Smash Bros. 3 Information page</a>. As the news breaks, we’ll have it for you here, maybe with a little bit of our own thoughts. ;)

In the meantime, though, there’s always discussion to be had about what the next Smash Bros. game will bring us. <a href="http://smashboards.com">Smash World Forums</a> is home to a <a href="http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=51369">massive Smash Bros. Wii thread</a> where speculation is abound, and as information starts coming out at E3 discussion is sure to pick up. You can still take a look at what we do know by checking our SSB3 information page–though that’s sure to grow significantly in the coming days.

Of course, we’re open to your feedback. You can leave us comments on our posts with your own thoughts on Smash Bros. 3, the Nintendo Wii, E3 news, and even the blog itself. All we ask is that you keep your comments civil and avoid name calling, profanity, personal attacks, etc.

Anyway, keep your eyes here for information as it breaks. Nintendo’s pre-E3 press conference is almost here….

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
A big thanks to KiKi for making this thing happen - all credit to him :) Wiiiiiii……

J

Johann(plomid)

yay atlast!!! i will visit this site every 5 mins tomorrow

V

Venom DWiiM

TITYB.
Oh, wait…

I especially look forward to seeing some SSB 3 tomorrow. I hope they (Nintendo) don’t go too overboard with the remodeling, althought I’d love to see some WiiMote functionality…

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awesome. I’ll come to this site before all others for my SSB3 info, which is really the only thing I’m interested about! I’m sure it will be excellent!

M

Michael Ignasiak

I can’t wait anymore I hope they add some cool characters into the game dieing for it to come out

R

RTRM(Wiiiiiiii)

I think that the Wii controller will destroy all competetive smash play as we know it. I am in full support of the Shell and I pray to my Heathen Gods that it will be compatible with Smash.

Overall, I’m excited that the Wii is coming out(I loved the Rev name better, so I may still call it that) for other games as well, like the Twilight Princess and the new Mario game. I love it’s price. vive la nintendo!

Oh, and if they take Young Link out of SSB3, I will kill a man in front of they own momma.

M

Mike

can you put some pictures of the game and of the old and new characters on this website please?

C

Coolpenguins

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I luv the environement or w/e, backgrounds. I luv links special power when he gets that item!!!!! and marios too. how come they show pikachu, but was not really into the fighting , but the rest did something radical. Also I’m really impress of metaknight cause he looks strong. Must be him. also Kip that angel dude was awesome. wario, lol. nintendo must win with this game. they should shwo this demo to E3 live on tv so i can record it then. lol

SmashBros.Guy

Smash Cadet
I would like to create my own levels. Kind of what Starcraft did. That would be awsome for the online. Your own coustom level that you made. It might become popular. Nintendo could put up tortaments weekly, monthly, yearly, in the course of a couple of days. So many possiblilities. I know that it won’t have everything that I want but I know that it will satisfy my needs with the new online. I hope they have clans. I would make mine BSSB. I already have it ready with some members from 1up. Now it’s a club that will hopefully become a clan in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I’m SO EXCITED. I hope everyone has a great time like I will. This is way better than Halo 3. The only reason Halo 2 tied with Melee for some people was the online but now Brawl has online now! YES. That’s enough out of me although I would like to list some more possibilities. Peace to everyone. lol

D

Danny

BRING BACK GONNONDORF BUT DONT MODEL HIS MOVES AFTER ASSHOLE FALCONS! I WANT TO C HIS SWORD INVOLVED IN THE ACTION!!

D

deerward

beautiful online information center. greatest work… thanks

C

Coble

Nice page greetings to all in this guestbook! Visit my sites, please:
<a></a>

C

Coleman

First time here on your site. I am delighted to find your wonderful website online. Would you please also visit my homepage?
<a></a>

M

Mr. Identity Crisis

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ya, i came back too

Top Bottom