• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to Smashville; Population - You

H

homelessvagrant

The floating platform in the middle moves from left to right if you look at the screenshots

F

falcofuku69

like stage, animal crossing is boring, requires no thought, and is repetetive

H

homelessvagrant

Peach, if you look at the trailer, you could see what looks like Pokemon Stadium, so I say yes. I hope they bring back, Dk Jungle from 64, saffron city from 64, Hyrule Castle from 64, Termina from melee, and Brinstar from melee,

H

homelessvagrant

No peach’s castle was bad because that tower part of the stage that split it into two. I like poke floats too, but some parts were ill concieved. hopefully withe the new pokemon and a new smash, they’ll make a bigger better working pokefloats. I want to fight off the side of a Probopass. I’ll ride on pokemon but a Jynx (it promotes blackface).

H

homelessvagrant

No it’s best they just get a better Mario level in place of it like Big small island or the flying fortress. anything but the past Mario stages (If they could fix Mushroom Kingdom I than it would be cool)

A

Animal 214

i thought about it 4 a while nd realized there is definetly a animal crossing charachter in the game although ik nothing about animal crossing nd what charachter it would be sakurai gave us a big hint that there would be 1 that symbol on hte top left of the screen that says whos stage it is with the leaf thing or w.e if it was just a brawl stage like battle field it would have the smash symbol like battle field does so i def think ac charachter is in the game

H

homelessvagrant

No Animal that isn’t to be true because

1:All the characters from AC are on the stage

2:the symbol doesn’t represent the character but the game. Animal crossings leaf is it’s clear logo

3: This game is a bout nintendo and it’s franchises, not nintendo’s characters. I’m personally expecting a nintendo entertainment system to be a stage.

K

Kinnikuman

Well sice this is an old topic noone will flame me here…….
NOOK IS AWESOME W00T GO NOOK GO NOOK YEAH NOOK IS SWEEET NOOK IS GONNA KICK YO @$$ OH YEAH………………..NOOK 4 PRES!

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
^ not old enough. lol
this is kinda long

for me it’s not a matter of how the animal crossing characters look or that Sakurai cant give them a move set because he can im sure. sure Animal crossing has a logo. and then you look at let’s say Dr wright and he has a smash symbol. why is that? it’s because dr wright is an AT trophy and that alone.

the reason why animal crossing got the leaf symbol is because the series is being represented in Brawl as a STAGE. it would be awfully stupid for them to give it the smash symbol when it’s from another franchise. Simcity is being represented by an item therefore it wont be getting it’s own icon. \ so the ” they have their own Icon it means a character will be playble is not a god reason” you look at groudon for example. his Icon is a pokeball and we all now he’s not playable. why did he get the pokeball as an icon? its because pokemon is being represented not only by a stage but also characters.

Them being in the background doesnt help either. you could say
“they could easily remove the person that you pick from the background” which is true. but it’s a waste of time. why go through the trouble to put them in the background and then take them out. when they could have just not put them in the background in the first place. I kinda dont see the sense in that.

I think people should be saying “wow at least we are getting an AC stage and an AC item”
to me that if anything shows that Sakurai is trying to make up for the fact that they wont be playble. so throw in a bunch of AC stuff at least to please some fans. at least he is acknowledging them enough to do that much. shoot why do you think Kirby had 3 stages in melee. to make up for the fact that he was the sole character rep form his game. same for DK. same for Yoshi. need i go on?

it’s nice to know that people are true fans of the franchise. and again I dont think that it would be hard to give them a moveset. I dont think it would be hard to give Daisy a moveset but i dont think she’ll be playable. anyway I cant picture it I just cant. and it’s not because I dont want to. I was right about Deoxys when everyone was like DEOXYS FTW WOOO!!! lol and I knew it wouldnt be in.

K

Kinnikuman

Yeah well just watch as an AC character get’s revealed, You’ll remember the name KINNIKUMAN!!!!!!

K

Kinnikuman

NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK 4 BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL NOOK NOOK NOOK, NOOK NOOK NOOK 4 BRAWL BRAWL BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kinnikuman

NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK NOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom