• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weirdness

TooSlow!

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendOfZorldo
3DS FC
3926-7384-0133
After i go in to training, do one jab, the game plays a song from a random stage (but it's higher pitched) and then when I exit the menus become vBrawl. (There is also an odd classic wario slot... They already had the bike wario slot.) Also, the characters are still modded. (tried with shadow over wario) My sd is write protected, so how do I fix without file edits?

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
After i go in to training, do one jab, the game plays a song from a random stage (but it's higher pitched) and then when I exit the menus become vBrawl. (There is also an odd classic wario slot... They already had the bike wario slot.) Also, the characters are still modded. (tried with shadow over wario) My sd is write protected, so how do I fix without file edits?
Take Your SD Card and flip the Lock Switch Up, BTW the Classic Wario is Roy, He took that slot

TooSlow!

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendOfZorldo
3DS FC
3926-7384-0133
i took off write switch accidentally

Top Bottom