• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Things That Happend To You In A Match

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
This is a thread just post like the weirdest craziest or just plain funny thing uve ever had happen in the middle of a match.

Mine was when i was playing a Peach and its all even and she pulls a bomb out.... were on our last stock and at 100 plus damage each.... as she pulls it out we paused it and looked at eachother and just busted up lol.....

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This is a thread just post like the weirdest craziest or just plain funny thing uve ever had happen in the middle of a match.

Mine was when i was playing a Peach and its all even and she pulls a bomb out.... were on our last stock and at 100 plus damage each.... as she pulls it out we paused it and looked at eachother and just busted up lol.....
well w/the 300th radish pull peach pulls out a bomb-omb.
heck, my friend has pulled out a beam sword too.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
lol that's amazing. I just had one match where I had three shadow Rests. I lost obviously but still that is a WTH canidate.
That makes ME feel bad. Man, I'm happy I've never had that happen. The first time I ever pulled off an up-tilt rest in a match though, it was a phantom hit.

Also, at the last gigabits I was playing one of the best players in Florida, Colbol --in a tournament match, mind you-- and got an up-throw rest, which phantom hit. No justice.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I got my weird moment on camera, actually.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iu-bFdKR8A
0:27, perfect rest combo set-up, but for some reason I didn't jump to hit him with rest. It's either something to do with positioning leading to some sort of weird edge-canceled (or attempted edge-canceled) rest (accidental, of course) or somehow me being so blindingly fast that I rested as soon as I jumped, leading to me just falling off the platform like that.

Also, you want weird... how weird is KO'd with an uncharged rollout? IN TEMPLE UNDERGROUND TOO XD 170% he was at granted, but it was just so random... "oops I hit B... oh no, here comes shiek, roll the other way! *WHAM* WTF? I hit you? XD"

X-PAC

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, I've had that uncharged roll-out KO too. Seems like sometimes if they get in your hitbox while you're reversing directions, it'll blast 'em like a full charge (and it seems to send them flying at crazy speed too).

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Purin three people free for all, a friend rests one, the rested one dies. I rest the sleeping jiggs, it's a phantom. The dead one comes back and rests us both, but I get a phantom hit. I won that free for all.

Top Bottom