• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

weird thing happened

Ørion

Smash Ace
I was messing around in training mode, and did this weird flip thing. I set my C-stick to Special, dashed, and pulled the c-stick in the opposite direction. I kept my foward momentum but did this weird flip jump thing. This is probably something you guys know about, but I've never seen it and was wondering if someone could explain it to me?

Ørion

Smash Ace
I'm positive, i tried it with mario and it worked for him. You set special to the C-stick, dash, and press the C-stick in the opposite direction you are going. You can short jump by tapping it and not holding it.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's called auto-RARing. This is a product of B-sticking where tapping in the opposite direction of your run causes you to turn around before jumping, and you move backwards with the momentum of your run.

salaboB

Smash Champion
It's talked about in the c-stick compendium thread, wherever that's gotten itself off to.

Top Bottom