• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Sliding with Diddy

Negoksai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Negoksai
3DS FC
3781-0352-9739
So I'm not sure if this has been discovered or addressed before, infact I'm not a 100% aure this is the right place for this thread but never the less. When playing as Diddy several times after landing ive done this slide sortof thing for the distance of about 1 quarter of Final Destination. Not sure how to perform but it has happened too frequently to ignore. So far it has only happened after taking damage and knockback and landing. It may be me mixing up a know at of diddy but I doubt it. I will provide video or phot evidence when I can.

Snoop

Smash Rookie
Maybe you're teching the landing. This means that you would be pressing block as soon as you hit the ground, causing you to have very little landing lag upon hitting the ground, but going right into a roll.

Negoksai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Negoksai
3DS FC
3781-0352-9739
I know what teching is and its not that. Try sheilding upon landing while moving in a direction, you should slide with your sheild up, the movement I've seen looks like this only it's like four times the distance.

Top Bottom