• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Responses

cha

Smash Cadet
My friends just get mad because i **** them over and over. then i try and tell them why im getting them (like punishing them for not teching) and they never listen and just get bitter and hate me for a while after we are done playing.

oh yeah, I was telling some guy about the game the other day (was talking about the big NW tourney coming up!!! hyyyyype) and his response was "Didnt they make another couple games after melee?..." so i had to explain to him why melee is supperiour lol

Bing

Smash Master
I like how this became everyone telling the same story.

"My friends dont like playing me because I **** them, and I try to them why I **** them and they call it cheating"

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My friends like playing me, even though I can destroy them. They find it fun to laugh at each other when I 4stock them with Pichu. And a couple of them have asked me to help them get better.

I must be the only one here with good friends. It's probably because I recruit them out of Calculus class. Then again, I think I'm the only one that took that class for fun...

I was teaching one of my friends some of the basic theory behind the game, and even the friends who don't care about Melee thought it was really interesting. I guess I'm lucky.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I know a bunch of people who aren't good who will still play me and my roommate because they want to get better. The problem is they want to get better right away, so when I teach them like shffling they still don't even apply it enough because it makes them worse for a bit because a few of them can't consistently do it but they don't realize that they have to get it down even if it makes them worse initially in order to progress.

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
My one buddy seriously gets so upset when I beat him with Peach (who've I recently come to love after doing 80% in one down smash), and just rage quits.

And @Bing, Yeah pretty much.

Top Bottom