• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird (possibly useful) glitch

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out/found out before, but today when I was playing my brother I used Mario's Up-B and my index finger slipped and pressed down on the L button around the same time.

My Mario went the length of the Super Jump, but he was air dodging the whole time and after it, he could still attack and air dodge (I tried using another Super Jump, but it didn't work).

I'm not sure if it was my head or what, but if we can figure out how to replicate this, it could be pretty useful.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I messed around for a bit after I did it, but I couldn't replicate it. I think I may have hit something else that triggered it.

kupo15

Smash Hero
was it on wifi? where were you when it happened? how many jumps did you use? what stage? what happened around that time? ...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
was it on wifi? where were you when it happened? how many jumps did you use? what stage? what happened around that time? ...
Not wifi. If it was wifi, I would have blamed it on lag.

It was at Delfino Plaza, after I'd done two jumps.

Top Bottom