• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird moves??

darkjedi187

Smash Cadet
I was playing online last night and was playing against someone using Lucas. When he went off the edge he double jumped the used what looked like pk Thunder and then all of a sudden busted up to the edge. I cannot figure out how this happened. Later I saw the same kind of action from someone using Marth. His sword got thrown upward then all of a sudden he was hanging on the ledge. Maybe I'm missing something.

Spork_and_Knife

Smash Rookie
Are you new to smash? Lucas was using PK Thunder on himself to recover and the Marth sounds like an Ike to me.

Luz

Smash Apprentice
Play as Ike and use his up and B. And then play as Ness, use his up and B and hit yourself with it. Nothing beats first-hand experience.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Yeah i think you are knew.
Well Lucas uses his own move and hits himself with it to blast himself towards the stage.
IKE Used His move Ather and he throws his sword up and grabs it, the person obviously was about to fall out and used that move and ended up grabbing the ledge after/before he grabbed his sword.

darkjedi187

Smash Cadet
I'm not new I have played every SB, I just never played comp. Guess I never learned half this stuff over the years of playing. Never had any real challenge. I have a lot to learn. Thanks

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Noproblemo dude.
Well i hope you get real good, and whenever brawl is released in London i'll play you and show you hot stuff lol.

Top Bottom