• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird lazer glitch?

bajisci

Smash Ace
Sorry if this is widely known by falco players, if it is just ignore this,but, if you shoot a lazer right before u hit the ground (not sure about time frame) u can shoot it with practically no animation and no sound, its easiest done in heavy mode but u can do it in regular, idk how itd be useful maybe some mindgames but its almost like a quick draw soundless shot. toon link can do a quick draw type thing with his bow as well

NeoZ

Smash Ace
SHL, it was in melee too(was better there too). If you do it too late the laser doesn't even come out, but doing it correctly(low height) was the main part of Falco's approach in melee. And it's different from quick drawing, QD cancels the start up but leaves the rest of the animation and lag, SHL cancels the animation, meaning no lag at all. It's pretty much common knowledge to everyone here, but I see that you're new... so welcome to the community.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
yeah, nice to see someone figure stuff out for themselves (just look around a bit next time, as we do in fact know about it ^_^)

bajisci

Smash Ace
no i know what a SHL is this is different, i'm talking like a frame before u land, u barely see a gun drawn or put away and there is no "flash of light" from the shot, also there is NO sound from the shot, almost seems like a lazer is just coming from out of falco's body

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
yeah if you SHDL in time correctly youll do the first laser and the second will come out just as you said with no sound and it will be very low theres vids somewhere on this section of it.

Top Bottom