• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird how many Brawlers play GunZ. O_o

Wh!teZer0

Smash Rookie
One of my IRL friends who plays GunZ(I think his name is Shrooms) and Brawl talks to me all the time about how he played some great matches against some pretty good people last night, and I always ask him "How'd you know him?" He'd always answer "I play GunZ with him"(Or I used to play GunZ with him.) He also said he played GunZ with DSF and a few others.

Just seems like tons of Brawl players play Gunz too.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Hahah. I used to play GunZ. Back in the day. Made YouTube videos about it too - called Gunless. It was quite popular in the GunZ community.

LOL

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
I've found a couple regulars on Guild Wars Guru Forums here on SWF. People play more than one game. That's all.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
GunZ can go to hell. After moderating GZF for a year or so, that was horrid. Then as lag just got worse and worse, my style (revs, hybrid) practically was useless.

Though it was funny when people were pissed off because I didn't go near them XD

Killress

Smash Ace
I play(ed) Gunz. And guildwars. Very good games:)

I like advanced techniques in games, which Kstyle in Gunz is all about. :)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
K-Style was only effective to a certain degree. Against an E-Styler off in the distance it was only so much, because generally it was either shotty or rifles that they used. E-Style had the power of revs. Only very few K-Stylers could actually use revs and hit as well.

Top Bottom