• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird glitch with Shiek and Dr. Mario on Final Destination

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Has this ever happened to anyone?

I was playing a 4 player free for all on Final Destination, and Dr. Mario knocks me off the stage on the right hand side. I grab the edge of the level, and Dr. Mario does a pill or a cape (I can't remember which) and I try to recover. All of a sudden, I'm hanging on the opposite side of the level, like I teleported or something!

Is this common?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I know about the glitch. I did it with Mario and tested it out. You have to use the cape when Shiek teleports to make her go to the other side. So it works for Dr. Mario too huh? Interesting...

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Link glitch is still my favorite spammable one... haha i love throwing four bombs down from a ridiculous height. :)

Goron3

Smash Apprentice
I've never been able to pull of the link bomb glitch...Care to explain it (incase i'm doing something wrong).

Top Bottom