• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird glitch (Probably useless)

decreasingentropy

Smash Rookie
I found this strange glitch while trying to learn to glide toss with G&W.

It appears that when you catch an item with a Nair, the fishbowl animation is skewed forward. Even more strange, the extent to which it is skewed depends on the item being caught. It appears most skewed for turnips and Mr.Saturn and least skewed for Bananas. I don't know if this changes any of the attack properties or hit boxes, but if somebody wants to check it out that would be great. Sorry if this is already known.

Also, does anybody have tips for consistently glide tossing with G&W? I can only seem to do it one third of the time. :urg:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
meh,i've seen this
i doubt it benefits nair in any way
if anything it probably reduces the hitboxes of nair since it looks "flatter" lol
it's also pretty rare to see so not really worth getting to the bottom of it haha xD

no tips for glide tossing reallyx_x
just training mode and spawn a million nanerz lol
you'll get it down eventually

speaking of glitches
happened to me the first two days of playing brawl on YI
i hit my 2 opponents(lolffa) with bair but then mario caped me
so when i landed,the turtle usually goes away but it didnt :p
half the turtle was sticking out of G&W's hand lol. it couldn't hit anyone tho,it was just there :[
wish i coulda saved the replay,or maybe i did but deleted it lulz xD

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
The turtle glitch is in one of the GnW guides posted on these boards. It is listed as for use in mindgames.

Top Bottom