• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

weird gannon/samus/PS1 glitch

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
k so it was me(ganon) vs my bro (samus) and it was last stock for both of us i daired on the wood transformation (with the cabbin thing and the tree) i daired right next to the tree and to both of our suprise samus went RIGHT through the level

no idea if this pertains to samus only, might have just been a slot-**** one in a million type things

is this known? either way discuss

spider_sense

Smash Champion
k so it was me(ganon) vs my bro (samus) and it was last stock for both of us i daired on the wood transformation (with the cabbin thing and the tree) i daired right next to the tree and to both of our suprise samus went RIGHT through the level

no idea if this pertains to samus only, might have just been a slot-**** one in a million type things

is this known? either way discuss
Yeah, it's known

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UtmFlNwi34

Top Bottom