• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird experience with a Puff ditto

Squirrell

Smash Cadet
I was playing a friend who mains Doc, but he asked me to teach him Jiggs so he can ditto because he hates the matchup and Jiggs is really the only character I'm qualified to teach. But something crazy happened during one of our games and it doesn't make any sense to me.

So we're having one of those Bair spacing battles and one of his connects, putting me at about 12%. He manages to get me with a down-angled Pound as I waveland to the platform, and somehow he canceled the Pound into a Rest as the knockback sent me into the hitbox. I may be crazy but that's how we both saw it, and he couldn't tell me how it happened, he said he was just mashing B. I've tried to think of any explanation but I really can't. Anybody?

blazesolocrew

Smash Rookie
id say it isnt really anything strange, the thing is that he had to make that intentionally with that repression to not get punished if missed but its doable. het got it by luck tho haha so well played by him.

Gentlefox

Smash Cadet
He probably hit really late with the Pound. If you hit on the last possible frame, it's only 18 frames before you can rest. (after hitlag)

Top Bottom