• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I just had one.

and I want to talk about it.
It was strange, Samus was in it, but she could use the force like a jedi, but had no lightsaber, and she was attacking a Coach from my high school, by throwing Legoes at him with the force(weird), in it he said not to hit the face.
then I woke up.

Anyone want to share weird dreams they have had.

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
LOL NICE,

i have the weirdest dreams too.
About 2 years ago, i dreamed that i was walking in a maze, but it was really my house, but that seemed normal in my dream. but anyways, i was walking in it and an old man kept comming up to me and said, "never let the donkey escape" and that was it. he did that about 4 times, until i woke up.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Lol wow at least I'm not the only one that has freaky smash bros dreams. I once dreamed that Ganondorf was chasing me all over the neighborhood trying to kill me. Somehow he knew PK Freeze and he kept using it on me and laughing. I was scared sh*tless lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom