• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Diddy Kong Rocket Barrel Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
From that reply, I guess the glitch is already known. I sincerely apologize for creating a new thread, just got excited because I thought I found a new Diddy AT. Again, sorry.
not really a glitch, but yea its known (go look at the stickies -.-). basicly if you double jump then up b(if i recall correctly), when you are charging you move in the direction you were hit last. in your case ike's sword was hitting you up whether you noticed or not, so when you did your up b, you went up.

Dekar173

Justice Man
In this guy's defense, it's extremely difficult looking for specific things such as a glitch or something else. Plus, he had video, meaning it wasn't a huge waste of time, only a minor one ;)

Dekar173

Justice Man
I know how you feel, but if you're going to post pointless posts such as 'sigh', why don't you at least help him out and point him to the thread that explains it? You're just making yourself look bad.
Quoted for truthiness.

But on a more serious note P-1, what exactly would he type into the search feature?

"Diddy Barrel Glitch" ?

Here are your results:

http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=2419225

3/25 of those threads listed are relevant to what he's talking about, none of which are located at the top of the listing.

Less douche more being constructive. We're all Diddy mains, so let's get along eh? :)

Player-1

Smash Legend
I know how you feel, but if you're going to post pointless posts such as 'sigh', why don't you at least help him out and point him to the thread that explains it? You're just making yourself look bad.
Actually, it let him know that it was already found. He realized what I was saying based off his response, so it wasn't 'pointless'.

Quoted for truthiness.

But on a more serious note P-1, what exactly would he type into the search feature?

"Diddy Barrel Glitch" ?

Here are your results:

http://www.smashboards.com/search.php?searchid=2419225

3/25 of those threads listed are relevant to what he's talking about, none of which are located at the top of the listing.

Less douche more being constructive. We're all Diddy mains, so let's get along eh? :)

I typed in barrel glitch and about 6 or 7 of the threads that weren't stickied was the same thing, and I didn't feel like counting the threads, but it was a lot less than 25, and the first 2 non stickied threads were the same thing as this.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Don't worry about it, sir. It was an effort out of good will, and we appreciate that. I will, however, be locking this thread with this lyrical nugget:

Wrist so frosty
Neck so chilly
All on mah mind
Is to get mo' milli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom