• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird bomb thing happened just now...

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
I was messing around with bombs just now and what i did was i set a bomb on the floor, moved to the side a bit, and dropped another bomb on it. What happened next is the interesting part, the first bomb shot across FD like samus's super wave dash...

The problem is that i can't replicate it as drastically, it will move, but as far as a wavedash. I also tried it on corneria, but could only get it to go up the slope towards the left, and couldnt get it up the wing.

It doesn't look useful, but it seems like it would be fun to do after killing someone... Can someone help me figure out how to do this exactly?

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Its easy

Set one bomb on the floor

then set another bomb to fall directly on top and u will get a sliding effect

thank you.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
i can get it to slide a lil bit everytime, but sometimes it gets launched across, and its that that i cant replicate...

training_master(KVF)

Smash Journeyman
I get it to work most of the time by waiting a bit, and then dropping the second bomb, maybe just a split second before the first bomb starts flashing... dunno then..

TheOreo

Smash Rookie
Wow no ones knows ok kid put it on the ground and drop the second bomb on it right when its flashing red and itll slide the length of the stage untill it explodes do it fast enough and it should blow right after falling off of the FD stage. This is old but still fun, i remember when i first did it.

Deuce

Smash Cadet
hehe its unlikely but think about if you made it slide off of FD and it exploded on the edge and totally hit someone recovering...the madness that would insue...and if they died because of it..wow lol

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
@smash fo life

1) Pull the bomb out.
2) Jump.
3) Drop the bomb JUST BEFORE you hit the ground.
4) ???
5) Profit

^^

Top Bottom