• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly STD's at 4Dextreme

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
4Dextreme LAN Center
2134 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill,FL 34069
http://www.4dextreme.com/

10$.(Becuase its an LAN Center)Also includes computer use with tons of games like team foretress 2, counter strike, ect

STD (STD=Smash till Dawn)its gonna be awesome. Lobo is most likely going to organize a brawl tourney if we get enough people!!!.

They have a melee setups too, so you vets can put the nubs in their place lol. C@$h Mooney and a couple of other locals play some melee.

Its also in a good location. Its 30 mins from Tampa, and about an hour from Orlando.

Another plus, its nice and COLD inside, seriously, this is the best venue as far as air conditioning goes.

Also, there are a ****ton of places to eat, chinese, bar-b-que, pizza, burger king, MCD, ect.

Bring some setups if you can.

Make sure to come around 10:00 pm its cool anytime you come. The shop closes at 6 so =)

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
They have melee setups too. C@sh and I play melee and I know some locals do. It just advertised it as brawl becuase most people are looking to brawl.

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
its all good. but orlando is only about an hour away. I guess where you live in orlando is a factor too.

Top Bottom