• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Smash Talk Show Idea

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I've been having this itch for a while but yesterday I had an awakening that inspired me to do it.

I want to start a Smash 4 talk show about Tournament Results and other competitive topics. I follow all smash religiously and I just love the community. I don't like comparing to other smash games, but Smash 4 needs a show like Melee It On Me. I know I'm a "Nobody" but I believe great thing can come from this.

You may say there are already people doing this. Yes... but no. There are famous smashers doing interviews and occasionally discussions about the community including issues that are talked about so much and the shows are inconsistent. I want to talk about awesome tournament sets, the stories of smash players at the tournaments, matchups, etc

Who's in? I'm willing to team up with anyone that is passionate and will commit.

I may not read responses until tomorrow day because I have a smash local to run right now and I have classes tomorrow morning. Feel free to message me on any social media if interested. I'm socandrewcer everywhere and Andrew Collette on Facebook.

Top Bottom