• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WEEKLY Kaillera Newspaper Update: Issue #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Expected hard trolling, was significantly less unimpressed.

The gav trolling article was quite riveting.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
expected massive omgwtfbbqhax virus and had a fire hydrant ready next to the computer

was happily disappointed

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
That's actually a really cool concept. It's awesome to have recent tourney results, upcoming tourney events, hot news like Near ban, server gossip, player biographies, etc.

I can't wait for issue 2 =D

The Star King

Smash Hero
I've never seen such a PWN newspaper. All hail the great MATTS!

"If you admit you lost the 2v1 I will drop it forever". PWNED

I lol'd hard at the SmasherLink quotes.

Also, lol @ Nova saying you're his friend, and then you proceed to troll him hard in this newspaper. PWNED

Battlecow

Play to Win
Good IDEA but too much MATTStrolling.

Also picking on Gav is so 2010. We really should just ignore him.

Robsta

Smash Ace
I could take some photos of the MASSIVE Australian 64 tourney tomorrow and write a small article on what went down.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
DO IT.

I want many pictures of my glorious victory. Also I think James is bringing some recording material for the matches. Stupid Dsc dogged us though, apparently he thinks meeting everyone irl will be really awkward.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
that kid

i was totally prepped to pick him up, but in the end he ditches with the weakest excuse i've ever heard

never trusting him with anything ever again

also, $10 rob will ditch 64 for melee

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
He will. I was even planning on lending Dsc Okami when I met him. But no. What a jerk.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO! UNK has human face! Now that shizz was funny... :oneeye:

OMG gav thinks I'm "ok" YESSS!!! <3 that's why I <3 gav

nourtekken3

Smash Rookie
I've never seen such a PWN newspaper. All hail the great MATTS!

"If you admit you lost the 2v1 I will drop it forever". PWNED

I lol'd hard at the SmasherLink quotes.

Also, lol @ Nova saying you're his friend, and then you proceed to troll him hard in this newspaper. PWNED
if nova say that MATTsss is his friend this mean she really her her/his friend.
very nice news paper i loved it.
i know from the begening that MATTSSSzszsZSzsss is able to do manythings.
MATTS think she is the only romantic expert educated...one on this server the others are ignorant weak......but now she is happy and this is good.
MATTsss hair color is blonde.
matts suffer from bad comportement of some players.(these americans are rude B( ). but with just a little help she can be the coolest and happier one here.
MATTTSSS iZ jewuisst.
matts be cool be nice be lovely be a friend be happy ignore wicked players be strong be romantic be mysterious be ....be....be....be...be....be....be...be....be...be....be.........
many girls on this server and many guys in this server and in america ,this is a desaster the world will end soon and they still weak this is why i shoudnt care about them lol B)
sciaza is from australia....

your friend NouRTeeeeeeKKeeeeeeN3

:);):);):);):);):);):);):):):);):);):):););):):);):);):):):););););):):););):););):););):):):):):):):):)

Peek~

Smash Lord
if nova say that MATTsss is his friend this mean she really her her/his friend.
very nice news paper i loved it.
i know from the begening that MATTSSSzszsZSzsss is able to do manythings.
MATTS think she is the only romantic expert educated...one on this server the others are ignorant weak......but now she is happy and this is good.
MATTsss hair color is blonde.
matts suffer from bad comportement of some players.(these americans are rude B( ). but with just a little help she can be the coolest and happier one here.
MATTTSSS iZ jewuisst.
matts be cool be nice be lovely be a friend be happy ignore wicked players be strong be romantic be mysterious be ....be....be....be...be....be....be...be....be...be....be.........
many girls on this server and many guys in this server and in america ,this is a desaster the world will end soon and they still weak this is why i shoudnt care about them lol B)
sciaza is from australia....

your friend NouRTeeeeeeKKeeeeeeN3

:);):);):);):);):);):);):):):);):);):):););):):);):);):):):););););):):););):););):););):):):):):):):):)
wtf am i reading

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Thanks.

Read it all, MATTS! is still trying to be a narcissist troll, and has an obsession with gav.

firo

Smash Ace
Looks like you put a lot of effort into this. I was thinking about posting a link to it on the server, but of course I need prior written consent by the owners...

Otherwise, it was a good read. I liked when you discussed the problem of "server lag" then on the next page had an article about how the "server RARELY LAGS." But hey, atleast you had the integrity to footnote that one of your articles was false :)

Sangoku

Smash Master
Really fun stuff ;D. Also what's wrong with RONDOUDOU? This is a legit name. It is however true that the french voice is lame. Even on pal console I put the voice in english.

And lol at german captain falcon.

Best thing was probably the son of nova and smasher lol.

It was overall a good paper and the idea is great!

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
ROLF METTS! i remember RONDOUDDOU and SAFFRON CITY, i was the one that introduced the idea of lulz to MITTENS!
this was hilarious, lmao.

u forgot german voice for Ness "Neeehssssssss"

P D

Smash Ace
read the whole thing, made me lol many times :D

you should do more of this!

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
ROLF METTS! i remember RONDOUDDOU and SAFFRON CITY, i was the one that introduced the idea of lulz to MITTENS!
this was hilarious, lmao.

u forgot german voice for Ness "Neeehssssssss"
Jiggly sings: "puuuunnnnnaaannniiiiiii"

Battlecow

Play to Win
When this kind of thing gets written up and gets responses like "nicely done, must have taken some effort," I have to lol a little. Nothing personal, MATTS!, I guess it's harmless enough in its own odd, odd way.

Bizarre as ****, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom