• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly get together's in Buffalo NY

shboke

Smash Journeyman
Wednesday:
GameOn hosts a fighting game meet up on wednesdays, if it's your first time at this venue then you will have to pay $5(for credits, but they wont be used up while playing fighting games, only PC?) and only the first time.

The Address is:
3660 Delaware Ave,
Buffalo, NY 14217

I would like to see more smashers there =] If we can bring a melee set up im sure that would be allowed as well.

Saturday:
This place has a lot more melee players then Smash 4, but that doesn't mean anything. It's held at Buffalo Game Space and is just a get together as well. As said A LOT more melee then Game On.

Address:
2495 Main St, Buffalo NY 14214
Suite: 454

Happy Gaming ^_^

Last edited:

Meta_X

Smash Apprentice
Sounds interesting. I live half an hour away so I'll have to find a ride if I ever have time. What skill levels do you generally see there? And how many people usually show up / how long does it go til?

Last edited:
Top Bottom