• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion Week 1: MetaKnight and King DDD

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone !

There are a lot of thread about certain matchups with Bowser (Guide, Worst matchups...), but I think that only ONE could be more useful and pro ^^

So, that's the official match-up thread. I propose you Weeks Discussion, do you agree ? That would be more accurate in my opinion. Maybe it's too soon, though...

Anyway, I encourage the Bowser "Pros" to participate. And even more, I discourage those who did not play against the character in question to participate a simple question of logic

A boss from the old game series staring Kirby. In brawl, DeDe is a heavy character, with a great recovery, extremely strong moves, and Gimp capability. How are we supposed to handle this?? (we all know Bowser can be infinite Grabbed, so for the sake of discussion lets say that the DDD doesnt use it.

Another Boss from Kirby. In brawl, Meta is made purely for airiel dominance, mixing in a decent ground game. With Bowser being such a big and heavy target, and easily comboed, how do we, as forever Bowser Mainers, overcome this?

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I reccomend playing better it usually works for me.

Hmm lets see B-left seems good. If you ever get ahead a life or if your down like 50% use bowsercide. That B-left is like bowsers ultimate move.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well against Dedede i tend to throw out alot of neutral a because its quick an dedede is slow, mix in some ftilts and a couple Fair and fire breath til dedede is high enuf to knock off stage, and i find once he's that high, knock him off and wait for the recovery cuz thats your chance to put the hurt on, alot of dedede i play never cancel their UpB and when they come close to landing i hit em with an Uair and its usually lights out. as for the projectiles, just shield em, or knock em away, just dont get hit by that spike he throws, and then theres Meta knight, the only advice i got for him is to keep him above you at all costs, and try to stay out of air battles with him cuz most likely he will just wtfpwn you, i use alot of Neutral a's and fortress against meta, but i dont really think theres a solid strategy that is going to beat him =/

Top Bottom