• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Watchlist Submissions: Submit Your Tournament!

The Weekend Watchlist was recently resumed, so we thought it would make sense to make it easier for people to get their tournaments into it. Each week we will cover from 5 to 10 tournaments, so there is a chance to get in.

"How do I get my tournament in?" You may be asking. First, your tournament must accomplish the following criteria:
  • Have at least one Super Smash Bros game
  • Have a livestream (Twitch, Hitbox, YouTube)
  • Have an info page, preferably a Smashboards thread (FB, Smash.gg, and others are accepted, but preference will be given to those with a Smashboards thread)
If your tournament has the three criteria above, then you can submit your tournament through our new Submission Application.

Head over to the Smashboards front page, and search in the left column for our Applications section; News Tips section. There you will find the "Weekend Watchlist Tournament Submission" application. Of course, you can skip all of these by simply clicking here.

Now you just input your tournament's info, and wait for the weekend!

We highly recomment to include a specific stream schedule, and a specific location even after choosing your region (city, country. Example: Caracas, Venezuela). We also recommend submiting every tournament before the Tuesday of the week your tournament is taking place, or with one week in advance.

(PS: Those tournament which applied thorugh the Google Form we uploaded a few days ago will still be taken into account. Still, from now on, we would rather for you to pick our Smashboards form)

Have any questions? Let us know in the comments!

Have a smashing week!

Last edited:
Mario "Diosdi" Osuna

Comments

The Weekend Watchlist was recently resumed, so we thought it would make sense to make it easier for people to get their tournaments into it. Each week we will cover from 5 to 10 tournaments, so there is a chance to get in.

"How do I get my tournament in?" You may be asking. First, your tournament must accomplish the following criteria:
  • Have at least one Super Smash Bros game
  • Have a livestream (Twitch, Hitbox, YouTube)
  • Have an info page, preferably a Smashboards thread (FB, Smash.gg, and others are accepted, but preference will be given to those with a Smashboards thread)
If your tournament has the three criteria above, then you can submit your tournament through our new Submission Application.

Head over to the Smashboards front page, and search in the left column for our Applications section; News Tips section. There you will find the "Weekend Watchlist Tournament Submission" application. Of course, you can skip all of these by simply clicking here.

Now you just input your tournament's info, and wait for the weekend!

We highly recomment to include a specific stream schedule, and a specific location even after choosing your region (city, country. Example: Caracas, Venezuela). We also recommend submiting every tournament before the Tuesday of the week your tournament is taking place, or with one week in advance.

(PS: Those tournament which applied thorugh the Google Form we uploaded a few days ago will still be taken into account. Still, from now on, we would rather for you to pick our Smashboards form)

Have any questions? Let us know in the comments!

Have a smashing week!
IM TRYING TO POST MY STORES WEEKLY Smash tournament on Wii U. The Gaming Palace hosts Super Smash Bros Monday at 7pm weekly.

Top Bottom