• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Tournaments: Week 4 Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Registration for this weekend ends tonight at midnight, EST. Unless anyone else registers, this will just be a round robin.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I can't actually play today... and I kinda randomly fell asleep at like 6PM last night without signing up lol. Whatever. Good luck to the rest of you.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Ankoku, if you want, I can still sign you up. There's not very many people so I don't mind. :p

EDIT: New deadline for entries will be 1pm EST. Deadline for the first round (matchups will not be changed unless an odd number of people join, so that a bye is provided fairly) will be Sunday ~3pm EST.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Crap. Uhm, Roacherman. Are you good for 2:30 PM Eastern? If not, I might have to forfeit.

Edit - Yeah sorry. Good game on my failure. I'll have to forfeit.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I would've had to forfeit as well.

So who do I face and hold on to make my team in 5-10 minutes

rockem7

Smash Ace
Yeah, you play both of us. If Celebi beats you, he wins. If you beat him and I, you win. If you beat Celebi but I beat you, then I don't know. A tie I guess.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Rockem, when do you wanna play if I beat Celebi. If I beat Celebi and you beat me It shouldnt be a tie it should be best W-L %

rockem7

Smash Ace
@IceArrow: I won't be able to play after 7:30 or so. Sorry. :ohwell:

@Toonkie: It's too late for this weekend, but you can get in next weekends tournament if you come back to this thread on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom