• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weegee Video Tutorials?

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I've looked at the stickies for Luigi and I read the main thread (The Green Machine) yet I'm still not too confident with him overall. I know a bit about him now but I want to see a glimpse of his power in action. Does anyone know any links to any videos about Luigi in action that has helped them develop their Luigi? Any video tutorials or demonstrative Luigi matches? Anything that stabilizes a visual sense of improvement? If one can, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks

HD

WIGI

Smash Champion
iw as working on a sliding fsmash tutorial vid and aplications. but i nevr finished it.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
iw as working on a sliding fsmash tutorial vid and aplications. but i nevr finished it.
You never finished it? Will you ever finish it? Also are there any Luigi video tutorials you know of or any good matches starring Luigi which I can learn from?

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
watch me boss virtualvoid themann
I have watched those matches. They're very intense. However I can't seem to improve my Luigi by watching them. I have indeed learnt quite a lot about what to do with Luigi as shown by yo all yet how I can put them into force?

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
He's talking about tutorials like the Pikachu Boards, which have every AT and strat for Pikachu in a tidy little video thread. We don't have those, because there is little to no activity around.

Good Videos? You don't get much more than what's in the video threads and from what was already said. You forgot a few, namely Polmex and Hippie for online footage.

Luigi really doesn't have much in the way of advanced techniques, besides the sliding fsmash and some others. He is really more back to basics, with heavy emphasis on buffering (at least if you play like I do). I have some videos on buffering:

Go to the Table of Contents > Buffering Applications > Scroll down to videos

The problem you'll have picking up Luigi is that most people on the boards have already been using him for a long time, and taught themselves a lot of what they already know, making this not the most beginner friendly character boards. We are good with questions though.

On a side note, I wish Void would come out with new stuff.

WIGI

Smash Champion
hai guys i beat 2 mks today. i think ive figrued out the matchup, so its mroe based on player skill for me, less on character.

but mk doesn;t make it easy.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
hai guys i beat 2 mks today. i think ive figrued out the matchup, so its mroe based on player skill for me, less on character.

but mk doesn;t make it easy.
Umm... someone had to ask. If its more about player skill then what happens when you play against a good MK =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
kk il fighyt m2k at the next tourney i go to. garenteed il get *****

and lking,

before i got owned by almost every mk, even those who playerskill was less than me, now i can win against players who are less than me, equal to me, and if i play very smart, i could even beat those better than me.

obviosly the better player will usually win, what i was saying that for me now, it matetrs less that there mk and more that they are better than me lol.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
I'm scared of good MK's
Even though I have never come across one they sound scary, luckily they're rare!

Top Bottom