• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wednesday Night SMAdness! ZP -Brawl/Melee-

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ZP MELEE/BRAWL PRACTICE!!!!

Not gonna be playing smash during the week anymore, due to immense amounts of up coming hw.

But I will be dedicating one night a week to both melee AND brawl! I will leave no earlier than 3AM (provided people are there to play)

So every wednesday, i expect to see players for both games, melee and brawl, for some epic practice, i wana raisse the ranks in melee, and help everyone else in brawl!

SFL RUMBLEEEEEEEEE

door fee 3 bucks

optional one dollar tournies are optional :)

I should be getting there no later than 7pm.

my plan is to be switching between games every hour, playing (ideally) one person PER hour

DFEAR

Smash Hero
seibrik im gonna show u how diddy can never be chain grabbed ever again (if done right) while still having a banana in hand and no other bananas anywhere else (new at by ninjalink/me/kaptainkong/p1)...im still practicing it tho but i need ur help to master it. cant go this week i got school on thursdays :\ ill show u sat

Top Bottom