• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wed Oct. 9 Tampa Brawlin (do it once, do it again)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Scott/Ganja's place. At 3ish. If you're coming let me know so I can make sure it goes smoothly.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yo Ill head over Lade call me at 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

727 639 2954

Ill ask jesus to let me go early I cant miss out on this ****. Call me at 2 ill be there 330-4

OverLade

Smash Hero
For the record, not only did this happen, but it was a ****ING awesome smashfest.

Wonderbread, Polmex, Lamugi, Ganja, plus Me. Melee and Brizawl. Lots of replays were saved so they'll be up eventually.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
For the record, not only did this happen, but it was a ****ING awesome smashfest.

Wonderbread, Polmex, Lamugi, Ganja, plus Me. Melee and Brizawl. Lots of replays were saved so they'll be up eventually.
Any sexy fox vs Scott? I did some raw **** but so did he

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
That links not workin for my phone, but Ima make that song a ringtone for when u call, I heard that ****, so raw

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Hey I got ta work my

Wood Grain Wheel

Hey I got ta work my

Wood Grain Wheel

...Tru Trunks steady Bumpin', Grillz steady Comin...

Yo, Im ready for a Friday or Saturday attemp son...Tell me which an this time Hal I need mad work wit your Falco, Snake, Kirby, **** Wario too...An especially that Mk
No one else makes me feel helpless, that Mk is grippin' it's Wood Grain Wheel REAl HARD!

Hater's don't know Lade they just don't know xD

That song is Tampa's official theme song...Ima get a wood grain wheel cover lol xD ugh so thug

PolMex23

Smash Champion
which version post a link

Dmx - Intro

Is real serious an now my fav song xD

Omg if I was alil under the hizzy that chopped screwed version would make me do thug things...for life.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lil Keke had this ridic freestyle over wood grain wheel that used to be on youtube but they took it down. Listening to Intro, ****s mad legit.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yea I know DMX is the most underrated rapper only due to him being in jail...

He came out with some of the most serious songs of all time. Lyrics as painful as reality.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Yall needa check this shiz out, idk if polmex will like it cuz he's an old school guy and idk bout lade but

disaster by gucci mane.

That **** gets me so pumped.

Also beef wit me from lil boosie

Top Bottom