• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wed June 23rd most of the day

ooRainpuddlesoo

Smash Cadet
I will be nerding it out after work today, anyone who wants to play online smash today join my room. I recently had alot of ppl tell me im not 5a, im not disagreeing with them, i just wanted to play sum good ppl and have them rate me and hear what the more seasoned plyrs think. Or, if u just wanna destroy me and bounce, thats cool to. -ooRainpuddlesoo

P.S. can anyone show me how to taunt cancel?? im not understanding ppls description

dandan

Smash Lord
that rating system is just obsolete, forget about it, from where in the states are you.
if you are from the east coast i would not mind playing you (i am from europe).
and to taunt cancel, you have to cancel the taunt using the ledge animation.

Imainlowtier

Smash Cadet
Start to run then before you hit the edge of a ledge (the platforms on Dreamland are good) press L (whatever taunt is) and if you slide onto the edge while taunting he should cancel it. Use Captain Falcon, he is the easiest to use.

ooRainpuddlesoo

Smash Cadet
i live in new orleans louisiana. I love u uk guys, actually rly cool. thanks for the taunt cancel advice, can u explain step by step? is it like dash, taunt on ledge, dash, taunt on ledge(on top the green tent)

DMoogle

A$
It's just:
1. Dash.
2. Taunt when you get close to the edge.

Mechanics: When you taunt, you still slide a little bit, even though it's hard to see. If you reach the ledge while you're sliding, then the taunt animation stops, i.e. it's "canceled."

Top Bottom