• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Website for finding all SSBU combos

dopeyting

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I am the creator of this site and I've put hours and hours and hours into so I'd appreciate all feedback and advice and maybe even support from you all :D There is still a long way to go of course as I am a solo creator it takes lots of work but its super fun and I'm glad I have this chance to help the community. 😁 If you guys feel like joining the discord or becoming patrons too I really appreciate every single one of you!

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Well, I'd say it looks good so far! I didn't notice anything inherently wrong-except for, when I was scrolling through a couple of characters, you said Link has dthrow-utilt, but you might want to mention that the utilt has to be reversed for the combo to be true. It may also help to have text accompanying the videos-I noticed Bowser's page looked pretty barren apart from the video links-but I realize there's a long way to go. Plus, having a theme in mind, some borders around the character portraits, better layout that's also centered, etc. would also help out a bunch. But so far it seems really well done, and I look forward to this project becoming larger in the future!

Top Bottom