• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We will get one more new character from Dojo

GoldenLink

Smash Rookie
If you look at the spaces, and the amount of characters. It looks like the dojo will announce 1 more newcomer. Whether or not we will find out about him before the dojo announces him, is up for question.

What do you think?

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I think it was said that the whole roster would be reviled at some point.

(yay case closed!)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
All characters will be revealed eventually (after the Japanese release).

I'm hoping at least one character (Isaac please!) gets revealed within the next two weeks.

GoldenLink

Smash Rookie
All characters will be revealed eventually (after the Japanese release).

I'm hoping at least one character (Isaac please!) gets revealed within the next two weeks.
That's what i mean. It just seems like they would fit everything like that. They have with the stages and the veteran characters, why wouldn't they for the newcomers?

D

Deleted member

Capt. Falcon.

Oh wait...

He's not a Newcomer. But he can take a veteran spot anyways making people think that 3 more veterans will be announced. Hehehehehehehehehe People are do stupid.

Shuma

Smash Hero
The spaces mean nothing... christ, we started with only one row, not the whole empty box.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
Listen to me, bub. The spaces for characters dont mean squat to Sakurai. Where did this **** come from? It doesn't mean anything. Also apparently, the last 3rd party character will be revealed next week. Source is Megaman thread.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"Your point?"

He doesn't count as third party or something, i don't know, go to the Geno thread, they have their crazy facts and teories.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
It'll be Sora...

likely 3rd partiers

Sora
Megaman
Issac
Isaac is not a third party, **** how stupid are you?

At least know what you're talking about before you post it. Posts like this is why we should abolish post counting because it encourages people to post stupid **** for the sole sake of raising their post count.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"Posts like this is why we should abolish post counting because it encourages people to post stupid **** for the sole sake of raising their post count."

It doesn't work.

Also, Sora? No, never.

Rubydragon

Smash Ace

At least know what you're talking about before you post it. Posts like this is why we should abolish post counting because it encourages people to post stupid **** for the sole sake of raising their post count.
Good thing you said it before me.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
just because there's one spot missing, it doesnt mean anything, they just do the characters in rows of 4, but i do think we'll get another character before japan release, and if not after and before U.S. release

tafutureboy

Smash Ace

jeez, sorry i didnt know nintendo made golden sun......calm down.

you make one mistake and everyone gets angery

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
you're both wrong, GENO AND MEGAMAN!

A couple people have asked what my name means, i just thought a small portion of the community could know so thats less people who keep asking... It means something in arabic, some ancient monster or crap like that. I just thought a couple people should now

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
you're both wrong, GENO AND MEGAMAN!

A couple people have asked what my name means, i just thought a small portion of the community could know so thats less people who keep asking... It means something in arabic, some ancient monster or crap like that. I just thought a couple people should now
isnt geno not considered a third party canidate...i thought since he was in a mario game but owned by square soft(correct me if im wrong) about a 2.5 character

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Lmao, as much as I want him, Megaman is not in. Get over it guise.

My guess?
Sheik.
Yeah.
Either still attached to Zelda like in Melee, or separate. After all, they haven't told us Zelda's down B yet, it could go either way. My hopes are for the latter of the two, I want her (him) as a separate character.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lmao, as much as I want him, Megaman is not in. Get over it guise.

My guess?
Sheik.
Yeah.
Either still attached to Zelda like in Melee, or separate. After all, they haven't told us Zelda's down B yet, it could go either way. My hopes are for the latter of the two, I want her (him) as a separate character.
MEga Man has a shot, and the thread says NEWCOMER..

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
why doesn't anybody say something about ridley? but if sakurai is perfectionnist he will try to fill the spot with a franchise that didn't have a newcomer yet (the only franchise having two newcomers is the kirby franchise). My guesses would go to a mario rep, LoZ rep, Yoshi rep (wtf?), F-Zero rep (hahahaha lol not happening) or a new franchise!

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
well its hard to say who has a better shot at last or almost last 3rd party.
rayman or megaman.
hard to say.
i really like them both.
what do yall think?

EDIT: btw, when they start posting again? tomrow or tuseday.i have school tuseday :/

Top Bottom