• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We should embrace 4 vs 4 and custom moves more in Sm4sh.

Raoh

Smash Cadet
Playing it with same standard rule set as Melee seems pointless. We should let the game stand on its legs and be unique because Melee appears to not be going anywhere.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
4v4 is much too chaotic in my opinion. Way too much happening at once to focus on.
I think that custom moves should be allowed, it would make characters like Palutena much more viable, and would give a more unique aspect to the game and allow people to adjust it to their own playstyle.

Raoh

Smash Cadet
I was a huge fan of Jump Ultimate Stars back in 06-07.

Definitely the best Smash ripoff out there. Never came to America. Any what was uniquely fun about that game was not knowing which of the other characters interchangeable special attack you were going up against. It was a fun strategic curveball.

you'd ask yourself "What kind of Sasuke/Ichigo/Dio Brando/Zoro am I facing?

Raoh

Smash Cadet
I was a huge fan of Jump Ultimate Stars back in 06-07.

Definitely the best Smash ripoff out there. Never came to America. Any what was uniquely fun about that game was not knowing which of the other characters interchangeable special attack you were going up against. It was a fun strategic curveball.

you'd ask yourself "What kind of Sasuke/Ichigo/Dio Brando/Zoro am I facing?

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
I definitely agree with JMoney here. Custom movesets allow characters to be much more diverse and catered to your play style (When I play Mario, for example, I personally prefer 2112). Lets hope that we can use our custom movesets in future tournament play.

Top Bottom