• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We on a Boat Results 3-14-09 PA

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Ok, something happened and KayLo couldn't be reached and we got 10 less people that we expected and we had to host it at GameCrazy in Wyncote, PA. None the less we got it done
:bee:

Singles:
1: Vex :dedede: $45
2: Xzax :metaknight: $25
3: TUSM :dedede: $5
4: Rush :diddy:
5: Steel2nd :marth:
5: Phillyrider :peach: :diddy:
7: MIB :ness2:
7: Truth :falco: :diddy: :olimar: :luigi2:
9: Flizzz
9: Stef

Doubles:
1: Truth :falco: :snake: + Xzax :metaknight: $30
2: Vex :dedede: + Steel2nd :marth:
3: TUSM :snake: :dedede: + Phillyrider :peach:

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Ok, something happened and KayLo couldn't be reached and we got 10 less people that we expected and we had to host it at GameCrazy in Wyncote, PA. None the less we got it done
:bee:

Singles:
1: Vex :dedede: $45
2: Xzax :metaknight: $25
3: TUSM :dedede: $5
4: Rush :diddy:
5: Steel2nd :marth:
5: Phillyrider :peach: :diddy:
7: MIB :ness2:
7: Truth :falco: :diddy: :olimar: :luigi2:
9: Flizzz
9: Stef

Doubles:
1: Truth :falco: :snake: :olimar: + Xzax :metaknight: $30
2: Vex :dedede: + Steel2nd :marth:
3: TUSM :snake: :dedede: + Phillyrider :peach:
Fixed. also, sick johns i shoulda placed higher

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Needs more doubles teams... Doubles is way better.

I wish Vex went all Bowser.

Steel2nd needs to step it up and take 1st at these things if he's going to live up to Chibo saying he should be ranked in NJ.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Needs more doubles teams... Doubles is way better.

I wish Vex went all Bowser.

Steel2nd needs to step it up and take 1st at these things if he's going to live up to Chibo saying he should be ranked in NJ.
Or I can just use your john and say I "played horribly" at this? If you lose to anyone besides M2K that's what you say. Why can't you ever just say "You were better than me in that set, I lose."?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Or I can just use your john and say I "played horribly" at this? If you lose to anyone besides M2K that's what you say. Why can't you ever just say "You were better than me in that set, I lose."?
I have said that to:

Mew2King
Atomsk
teh_spamerer
NEO
ChuDat
NinjaLink
dmbrandon
Snakeee
AfroThundah
Cort
Azen
Judge
Jash

And many, many other players.

Just because I happen to have a complete and full understanding of why I lose and take note of it at all times for future reference doesn't mean I just "john" if I lose to not-M2K. If I feel like my best, or at least near my best, was actually outplayed, I'll respect that and admit defeat. If I play at 50% and lose, that's obviously going to bother me and doesn't show that the other person is better than me or even on my level.

I wasn't attacking you personally by saying that, btw. I was more or less taking a jab at Chibo for overrating his crew/area, which he does often.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Perhaps I just don't like telling people "you only won because I played bad." I think it would make me look less of a person which is more important than a player to me. Not trying to insult you with that, just how I feel about taking my losses.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm too honest to not tell the truth. If someone wins entirely based on me playing poorly and they can't possibly beat my best, I'll be sure to mention it...because it's the truth. Such things have happened recently to me. I don't really care if you think I care more about how I'm viewed as a player than as a person (which is actually true when it comes to most people in the community as I am friends with very few).

Top Bottom