• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We need a stage hack for the PERFECT practice stage!

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Now I know nothing about stage hacking, but how sweet would it be to have one stage that incorporates all of the legal stages + maybe some more extra stuff too - for purely training purposes. Something like if you took hyrule and deleted everything and then just started pasting the other stages in there on different levels and stuff. Maybe also put a little pillar (kind of like the one that already exists at the bottom of hyrule) in there that has permanent lava or those spikes from jiggs' break the targets to practice edge techs. Or maybe moving platforms that can quickly bring you up between levels. I know this would probably be extremely difficult and time consuming and probably impossible but I thought I'd just throw the idea out there, because I get pretty excited thinking about it. And I'm sure Milun is the only one who could make any such thing happen, so we need to get word from him as to whether or not something like this is feasible.

What are some more ideas you guys have?

NNID
dansalvato
Considering how difficult stage hacking currently is, I don't think this is worth the effort since it's not very hard to simply switch between stages.

We currently don't know how to grab stage elements from other stages and combine them. All we can do at the moment is resize and move existing stage elements, unless somebody has made progress with which I am not yet familiar.

Top Bottom