• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We had a tourney AT MY SCHOOL

Scottbatman24

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm Scott and for the last 3 days we've been hosting 16-man single elimination tournaments for smash 4. I placed Top 4, Winner and Top 4. I'm a Kirby main...

But to the point does anyone else hold tournaments at there work or schools? It helped me find a smash community inside my school which is really amazing.

p.s The hype was real :4kirby::GCD::GCB:

flieskiller

Smash Journeyman
A 16-men single elimination tournament took you 3 days to complete? How you did that?

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Did you record any of the matches, or do you have a tournament bracket? That'd be cool to see.

Scottbatman24

Smash Rookie
I've gtg now but I can upload a pic of the bracket later (its for day 2 and shows quarters to finals, we didn't draw out round 1)

CrispyKarp

Smash Rookie
NNID
Muscar
3DS FC
0404-7247-3657
My school actually has a video game club which is basically a huge smash party, no other games but melee and smash 4 are really played. We have tournaments pretty often, but it's usually pretty casual and chill.

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
I wish my school had a videyuh game club.
Though I do remember having tourneys on Band Trips. Someone always brought the Wii and we would play Brawl or Melee. It was pretty fun. I usually did pretty well amongst everyone else.

C. Karnage

Smash Rookie
The anime club at my college has a tourney every four weeks
and sometimes I'll throw in an amiibo as a tourney fighter lol (and sometimes it wins)
hopefully if I get elected club president I'll make it every other week or a little more frequently

Top Bottom