• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Are OP - A SSB4 montage

usseth

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'll get to the point, recently i've been saving funny replays with my smash buddy and after getting enough, i've made a montage about the "plays". The title is sarcastic (about our level) and a tribute to little z's montages (wich are really good btw) The point of this post is to have some feedback about my montage, wich parts you enjoyed the most wich less...etc.

Also, if you see something in spanish (such as ¡Se acabó! - Game!) is because i'm a spaniard obviously. I dont have a video capturer (idk if its spelled like that) so I can't get a better video quality for the replays :c

After this huge text that about 5% of the people read i'll let you the video here

Last edited:

usseth

Smash Rookie
Sorry we did not understand this video. Our staff only speaks English.

Video Grade N/A
I don't really udnerstand what you are trying to tell me here, as ONLY the game is in spanish, the montage is completely in english so you dont really need to speak spanish to rate it but anyways, thanks.
Have a nice day

Top Bottom