• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Are Blessed For Being Boozer Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I was lurking around the character specific boards and i realized that a lot of the other boards are full of n00bs going how do i use this technique or making dumb claims.. and although we boozer's joke around and make fun topics.. we never have been flooded with n00bs... so be prideful boozer users we are an ancient breed that shows in the quality of every post :)

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Looks like you guys need more servings of

I've gotten my fill off the other threads, and yes, n00bs who can't search is spam too.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Boozer was something i started out of affection and it seemed to grow like hella crazy - and WTF? theres tons of noobs here *points to gimpy* <3 ;)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well Cao i meant besides gimpy.. talk about spam fests for sure... he never says anything useful god it gets so trite...

No but i really did notice the fact that we don't have a lot of spam that is crazy annoying to deal with...

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
hay guyz i am budahboi n i luv 2play boozer cuz he is soooo kute!!!!111:) :) :) :) :) :)

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I was joking...but i actually think budahboi may have been serious... ... ... i really hope he wasn't. But if it makes you feel better kevin, I wish I was a boozer user cuz then I would be part of ur blessed group also. My character just has a long sword and blue hair...

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
I was joking...but i actually think budahboi may have been serious... ... ... i really hope he wasn't. But if it makes you feel better kevin, I wish I was a boozer user cuz then I would be part of ur blessed group also. My character just has a long sword and blue hair...
haha no. i was joking. :laugh: did i scare ya?

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
How'd you expect this thread to go like? and please tell us quick before Gimpyfish fsmashes this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom